Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
Forced induction means turbocharged or supercharged, so no.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
:laughing::laughing:

You three NOOBS posted just to get Your post counts up!!!! No answers, no tech, just noobness! :shaking:

OP.....
You are naturally aspirated! Like Erik said......

·
Registered
989 Posts
Its being forced by the injectors.So its forced induction:shaking::flipoff2:.Damn noobs..

If you don't know the answer yourself, please don't drive and stay away from this sport.Or better, ask your toyota dealer, save you the time of looking like an a$$......
WElcome Noob:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Cheat sheet: its a NA.If you know what that stands for.LMAO

·
Premium Member
17,819 Posts
his truck may very well be forced induction, did someone add it later on?

How about a pic of the engine bay, right side looking at the exhaust, and left side looking at the intake

·
Registered
9,898 Posts
No stock 95' us distributed toyota truck came in a turbo or supercharged option, but yours could have an aftermarket system added. This is still a dumb fucking question if you don't know, you are in the wrong place here.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
his truck may very well be forced induction, did someone add it later on?

How about a pic of the engine bay, right side looking at the exhaust, and left side looking at the intake
22RE Intake is on the right, exhaust is on the left. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
989 Posts
Everybody has to start somewhere. I will bet that more then one of us has asked the question along the way. I know I did and my uncle gave me the answer by handing me a book and told to read to get the answer.
Wrong:flipoff2:......

Its obvious that you're asking a question with answers that you obviously don't know what it means...I think that stupid...
If you know what it means but don't know how it looks like then that maybe something else.and if its in fact a stock untouched truck, ...come on. One things for sure, You're not a Yoda guy..:D:D

·
Premium Member
17,819 Posts
22RE Intake is on the right, exhaust is on the left. :flipoff2:
If he didn't know what forced induction looked like then how would he know what intake and exhaust is? Thats why I gave him instructions looking from the front of the truck:flipoff2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts