Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a front D60 HP KP shortened 3" with ARB and 4.10s and a Sterling 10.25 full float with ARB and disc brakes.

I also have 35" BFG MTs on 12 bolt H1 wheels.

I would like to trade down to some axles with 3.55s. I would like a D44 HP front and explorer 8.8 rear. Obviously there will be some cash involved in this trade.

It would also be nice to get some 33" tires in trade as well. ARBs are a plus but not a necessity.

I'm located in MA so it would be nice if you were close.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm I don't know off hand but it's the exact same as the stock sterling. It was an 89 d60 before.

·
Registered
396 Posts
well i have some yj axles that have 4.56s, d30hp with a lockright and 8.8 with detroit. I also have a full width hp 44 from a 78 ford f250, 3.55. I have a set of cherokee axles hpd30 and chryslter 8.25 with arb in a 3.55. I dont know if any of these are what you are looking for, but i have cash and would be willing to work something out.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Change of plans I'm now looking to sell them instead of trade them unless you have a 5.0L explorer to trade.

$1600 for the front $2200 for the pair.

H1s I can't sell until I at least sell the front axle.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Could you post or send me some pics? how long have they been out of the vehicle? everthing is clean and no known problems? If the pics look good and we could work out a way to get them to Bethlehem or danbury ct put me in line for the front and rear and if your price is good for the hummer rims and 35s

send me some pics at [email protected]

thanks

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Mook give me a PM and let me know what you are looking for exactly. I have a 98 Merc Mountaineer with a bad engine. I am parting out but have not sold much of it yet. Also I do have a H/P D44 I could work into the deal too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts