Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm upgrading my ranger to 4.56s and I have a D35 diff with 4.56s and a locker and am looking for an 8.8 with 4.56's and (preferably) a locker. Open is good too. I can put in a locker after. Really all I need is the diff, I have the axles and brakes and everything. Just need the center part with the goodies in it :D I've been looking thro many forums but cannot find anything! Hopefully someone here has what I'm looking for. Also I'm in Saskatchewan, Canada...so if you have something but live in Texas..shipping would kill me. Thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a Ford 9 inch with a spool and 4.56. I am in Southrn Ca. $800,00 + shipping

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks but I am looking for an 8.8 with just a locker. Or open so I can put in a locker haha

·
Registered
24 Posts
8.8 w/ 4.56

Oh yeah, axle was from a gran torino, so 31 spline big bearings, much stronger than any exploder axle. has both 5 on 4.5 and 5 on 5.5 bolt patterns

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, but your pretty far away and I'm looking for the 28 spline one so I can just swap out the center part. Cheaper on shipping haha. Thank you anyways

1 - 7 of 7 Posts