Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought these to put under my Jeep TJ, after some pondering I think it will be more work than I am really willing to get into to make them mesh with my Jeep.

The Kingpin 60 is stock geared but has a fully welded up truss and brand new PSC Full Hydro steer ram with the artec double sheer knuckles. This thing is super beefy. The guy I bought them from was planning to make a desert truck he was planning on going full send on them. Brand new PSC orbital, power steering pump, pulley and all the lines are still new in the packaging.

Brand NEW IN BOX D60 Yukon air Zip Locker, Yukon 5.38's and master install kit

The 14 Bolt is also Artec trussed (SOLD to YotaAtieToo)

Selling Just the front now $5,000 OBO or trade for a Built Front D60 that will fit a TJ. Located in Oakland, CA can ship at buyers expense, Can meet within 100 miles for minimal charge.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Post Holiday Bump

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still up for sale

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hump day bump

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold the 14B. Still have the KP60

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought these to put under my Jeep TJ, after some pondering I think it will be more work than I am really willing to get into to make them mesh with my Jeep.

The Kingpin 60 is stock geared but has a fully welded up truss and brand new PSC Full Hydro steer ram with the artec double sheer knuckles. This thing is super beefy. The guy I bought them from was planning to make a desert truck he was planning on going full send on them. Brand new PSC orbital, power steering pump, pulley and all the lines are still new in the packaging.

Brand NEW IN BOX D60 Yukon air Zip Locker, Yukon 5.38's and master install kit

The 14 Bolt is also Artec trussed (SOLD to YotaAtieToo)

Selling Just the front now $5,000 OBO or trade for a Built Front D60 that will fit a TJ. Located in Oakland, CA can ship at buyers expense, Can meet within 100 miles for minimal charge.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts