Pirate 4x4 banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Lots done some day i will finish it when i retire may be..

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
It is getting closer to being done all coolent line and trans lines are done brake lines are done to a few more brackets up front and make my hyd steering lines than it will be ready to be disassembled for sand blasting and paint.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
It is getting closer to being done all coolent line and trans lines are done brake lines are done to a few more brackets up front and make my hyd steering lines than it will be ready to be disassembled for sand blasting and paint.

This thing looks great! You've got mad skills with the bender, that's for sure. I see you're in Monroe mi! I like seeing talent like this in my state! Wish i was closer, I'd pay you to bend me a pair of shock hoops. Anyway, keep at it, it will be done and you'll be enjoying it before you know.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
My son and I got all the fab work dune on the rear so we put on the rear wheels sitting at full squat.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
All fabwork is complete on the front so we through on the front tires the truck is setting at full squat.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Been a while since I have been on here alot has changed over a long time every thing is painted and wired up and going back together.

Attachments

101 - 120 of 147 Posts