Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
12,603 Posts
Anyone up there right now? Curious how much snow is left? I've been up near 7k feet in our hill the past few days and there was less than I expected.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
There's a group on FB that is getting rescued out today. Sounds like they killed 2/3 rigs and spent the night at CC2.

Had a couple buddies go in Thursday and Friday that I haven't heard from. Which is usually good news.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Meadow Lake

Picked up scanner traffic yesterday early evening, of wanting a chopper at Meadow Lake. ???? Anyone got info?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Went into Meadow on Sunday. The "Meadow" is clear of snow and dry. The lake is no longer frozen. The campground still has 4-5 feet of snow. Made it over to Winch Hill 5. About 3-5 feet of snow on the road.

·
Master Tinkerer
1,319 Posts
There's a group on FB that is getting rescued out today. Sounds like they killed 2/3 rigs and spent the night at CC2.

Had a couple buddies go in Thursday and Friday that I haven't heard from. Which is usually good news.
tried to find some info on the rescue but zero luck? anybody?

·
Premium Member
4,466 Posts
We crossed last Tuesday, must have been a few hours before they stopped the flow for Sierra Trek. Water was deep, but our 6 vehicles on 40s made it through with no issues.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts