Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been up to the Lake from Cisco? What's the condition of the road? We're headin' up there next weekend and want to drive our tow rig in (without the EB on the trailer of course) to camp. When I was there last year it seamed ok. FWIW I have a 2wd C30 Dually.

Thanks for the input;)

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
i saw alot of stock 4x4 suv's up there. it would be a rough ride in some spots but if you pay atention you should make it ok.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I was up there last weekend. You should be allright in a 2WD. You might have to use the skinny pedal a little on the way out though.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Mark, it's gonna really bumpy. The road has been washed out a little more than last year but you'll make it. Why not just park at the campground and pay the $5 per day? Thats what Marlon did last weekend. ;) Have fun!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Disco said:
Mark, it's gonna really bumpy. The road has been washed out a little more than last year but you'll make it. Why not just park at the campground and pay the $5 per day? Thats what Marlon did last weekend. ;) Have fun!!!!
Thanks Tim! That's what I was afraid of. I'll probably just leave it at the campground;)

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
you have fun now! :beer:

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Who's going to be at Fordyce SATURDAY JULY 9th??

(Tomorrow!)

Im sure I wont be the only one up there.. i'll be coming in threw Eagle Lakes exit off 80 and hitting the trail around 9:00 am.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts