Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our new forged high steer arms offer exceptional strength at a great price. Forged from 8620 tool steel, all mounting surfaces are machined including the split washer surface and the tie rod tapered holes. Machining these surfaces ensures correct and positive contact between parts, preventing knuckle studs and tie rod ends from coming loose. Fits 1979 - 1985 Toyota Pickups/4Runners and Land Cruiser knuckles.

These arms are just as strong as our billet arms but are much less expensive to manufacture and we are passing the savings on to you.

Forged arms are just $149 per pair!

We are also offering our high steer kits with our new forged arms for just $349. Kit includes, arms, powder coated .250 tie rod, drag link, pitman arms and four FJ80 tie rod ends.

·
Registered
738 Posts
These Are On The Cheap

I Never Want To See Another J-arm On The Trail Again...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Received Arms

Thanks Chris!

The arms look great and quick shipping! Heck of a deal!!:smokin:

Steve Stroud

·
Premium Member
4,527 Posts
the website says $369 and your post says $349 which is it?

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is a very old post. It was origionaly posted back when I worked at Marlin Crawler.

I am now working for Trail-Gear. We offer high steer kits for $369 with free shipping. The arms alone are $199 with free shipping.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Chris,

I need another set of these High Steer arms(buddy's truck).....shoot me a pm and I will paypal you immediately.

Thanks!

Steve

Edit: I found your number. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts