Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whaley Enterprises is now offering Hendrix Motorsports Formula toy chassis
We are taking orders Now!
Pricing for welded chassis picked up at our shop in Dauphin Pa(outside Harrisburg,PA)
Dom Formula toy Chassis 1250$
Hrew Formula toy Chassis 1050$
chassis can seen at www.hendrixmotorsports.com

Call for more info
717-921-8225

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Why the price hike?

Glad you guys are bringing it east. Now you just have to get the guys motivated to build one. It is a great standard design.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gnob said:
are you guys building them, or are they being shipped to you?
We are working with Mike at Hendrix to bring the chassis east at a lower cost then having them shipped assembled. We are doing all of the assembly and welding.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JamisonWorkshop said:
Why the price hike?

Glad you guys are bringing it east. Now you just have to get the guys motivated to build one. It is a great standard design.

There is still shipping charges involved but at half the price of having a fully assembled chassis shipped.
To have fully built chassis shipped to the east coast from hendrix it is around 500-600$
So we are really saving you money and making a product more easily available

Yes the east coast guys need to get motived :D

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Kyle has to offer the class in NEUROC. I asked him last year and he gave me the big 'ol :flipoff2:

Since my truck is basically a Formula Toy with a body, I'd be in for the class, but it has to be offered at NEUROC AND there has to be prize money to be won :D

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
if you're getting into chassis building, a LOT of east coasters would apprecaite a replacment frame for the 84/85 toys.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Foxfab said:
Kyle has to offer the class in NEUROC. I asked him last year and he gave me the big 'ol :flipoff2:

Since my truck is basically a Formula Toy with a body, I'd be in for the class, but it has to be offered at NEUROC AND there has to be prize money to be won :D
I think that if enough ppl showed interest there would be no problem putting a series together. Call me sometime or ill talk to you at neuroc

otter
717-921-8225

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I am seriously considering one for a formula class as well. Something for the lady to trail ride in as well as a competition rig for me. I have a donor ready. Will be in touch I am sure. Either way I am glad it is finally east, it didnt take too long either. Started as a pipe dream in the beginning. Now it just may be a reality.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Brian -

So the chassis are directly shipped from hendrix already set up to move the engine back 8" or so? Also..... can you get the motor mounts that they are selling?

Jon

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you can move the engine and use hendrix mounts

My goal was to bring the formula toy chassis east with lesser shipping costs, we are getting the same chassis that hendrix is curretly producing. He is just shipping them in pieces and we are welding them together :)

We would like to put an order together of 10 or so to save on shipping..But it seems there is not as much interest as billy and I thought there would be.

I know that you(Jon) and Jason are both interested,, but at this point I have not gotten any other serious ppl..

If anyone wants a formula toy chassis let me know, or I guess this wont be possible..

Thanks
Otter
Whaley Enterprises

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Brian, take a look at the post in Toy section as this progresses to see where everyone is at. Like Andy just asked, what is the time frame, and how much deposit. We will get this thing off the ground. Try to offer it as a series in the Stock Rock challenge, or have comps at Rausch until Neuroc and Kyle get interested. I am sure it will be a while before everyone gets them built anyway. But it is time for the Toys to step up. Andy you know this is what you want. :D Brian, Thanks for taking interest in getting these things east.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We would like to get orders in by Dec. !st. with a non refundable deposit of $200 per chassis. Deposits will be refunded if we do not get enough orders to make this happen. It would take about 2 months to get the chassis to us. They will be assembled in the order in which the deposits were made. Our goal is to have the first of the chassis back to our customer by the beginning of Feb.

Thanks
Billy
Whaley Enterprises

·
Registered
608 Posts
Otter -

I posted up in the Toyota Section for all those interested. I'll bump the crap out of it until we get this thing off the ground! We WILL have 10!

Can I secure mine today?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DogDenII said:
Otter -

I posted up in the Toyota Section for all those interested. I'll bump the crap out of it until we get this thing off the ground! We WILL have 10!

Can I secure mine today?
just give us a call
717-921-8225

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Sounds like a time frame I can work with. I am in.

Billy give me a fawking call. :D

Sounds like a plan. Gives time to strip frames down and get the foundations started.

:smokin:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts