Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did 6 chassis for ppl here on east coast. As many of you know shipping for an assembled chassis is quite a bit from hendrix to points east. We have had a few calls asking if we would do them agian. We would be happy to do another run of these if we can get enough orders. The shipping is pretty much the same if we get one or more chassis. They are shipped to use in peices and we weld them together. It does take some time for this to happen so dont expect to have you chassis next week. Mike has to fill the order and it takes a week or so for the chassis to get to us. Then we need time assemble them. It would be nice to get at least 6 as this keep the shipping cost down. I may already have 2 spoken for.

approx pricing depending on shipping, if we get 6 ppl I will then verify pricing
$1100hrew
$1400dom
price plus pa sales tax

·
Registered
98 Posts
We also got ours from Whaley Enterprises, did a good job with it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Otter and his crew also built mine. They even made the frame for it. It has a Chevy 4.3 motor, TH350 tranny, Dana 300 transfer case (4:1 gears and twin stick), and Dana 44 axles (4.88 gears, locked).
They built it from the ground up.
They did an awesome job on it, as we all knew they would!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Bump to get people thinking about this.:cool2:

If there is a valid intrest in this (6-8 rigs per event) I will be on the next order from Otter.

I REALLY want this to happen

Thanks Ross

·
Registered
753 Posts
Grizzwald13 said:
Bump to get people thinking about this.:cool2:

If there is a valid intrest in this (6-8 rigs per event) I will be on the next order from Otter.

I REALLY want this to happen

Thanks Ross
There has been alot of interest in this and like you said, hope it does work out also. I know 2 chassis are coming back to Ohio from Hendrix in September and if the WE order goes thru, then there could be a strong showing at our first or second event..pending build times of course.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
How much does one cost that is full rolling and ready to go play with?

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
Can we get an X-chassis on one of these orders too? I don't need one yet, but I have a feeling my cab will be trashed within a year or so. :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would be interested in one depending on time frame and down payment. Also can we add options like the rear seat bar and dash bar?

John

·
Premium Member
2,214 Posts
I might be intersted in one as well during the next go around. What is the time frame looking like. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts