Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 537 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, this thread is for any of you that have complete or half done F-Toys for sale or are looking for one.

If you have parts that are "F-Toy specific" like window nets, shackle kits, maybe even a stripped frame, things like that you can post in here too. If it's just a regular Toyota part then the regular classified rules apply;)

Post up.

edit: Lets keep this thread just for the sale posts and clean of regular chit chat, thanks guys.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Skii4x4's buggy for sale

After much discussion in the family, we have decided to sell Kevin's buggy, truck and trailer with all the proceeds to go to the Kevin Rothman Sports Foundation.

The link to see his build is: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=601321

We really cannot give you specifics on this buggy, but you should be able to find out everything you need to know from his build site. We know he built this buggy so well, it totally survived the fall with just a few scratches. There are also many pictures of his buggy on the internet now.

We don't have a price in mind but the buggy community should know what a fair price would be. Please contact us if you are interested.

Feel free to post this on all the buggy sites - we just are not aware of all of the different sites.

Thanks again for all your support,
Kevin's family

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
OK, i got contact info BUT;

If you want info about the buggy please read the buildup thread on pirate. they can prolly answer questions about the truck and trailer except it's history.

here is there email addy; [email protected].

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Early solid axle frame

Early solid axle 4wd SWB frame stripped and cleaned. No rust. Ready for Ftoy chassis. Will deliver along I-40 between TN and CA in the next 2 weeks. $200 for frame + some fuel $$ depending on how far I have to take it. I'll get a pic in a bit but you already know what they look like. Have front and rear axles and other specific stuff to build. Don't ask me about any other parts unless you want the frame. I am trying to help out a fellow Ftoyer not go into parts business.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have an 82' standard cab truck frame for sale. Looking for $200. I will be going to the Donner We-Rock this month if someone wants to pickit up there. Trying to get funding for the fuel to make it there. Also have a Auto tranny and L51 ??? . No t-case. LMK

Jake

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I have a 85 4Runner frame for sale:

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=694254

$225, The frame is suprisingly clean.

It is partially stripped, PM me for details. I live in Belleville, IL; 14 miles SE of St. Louis, MO.

I have a trailer and I would drive it to you for some gas money.

I can get photo's, I just don't have the internet at home anymore and I need to bring my jump drive to work. PM with questions.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
For Sale, F-toy #38, comp ready

This won't be one of my most favorite things to do, but my F-toy is for sale. It's comp ready, and prepped for Donner. Buy it now, compete this weekend...

Here are the basics, I'm sure to add more.

Hendrix F-Toy Chassis #38, DOM
Motor 22RE with TRD header and DOA camshaft. Pretty fresh!
W56 Tranny
T-case, Marlin MC07 dual case adaptor with Marlin Crawler 4.7:1 gears in the rear case, with a FROR twin stick. Final crawl ratio with 5.29's in the axles, 223:1 Output shaft, Bobby Long chromolly.
Front Axle, 1985 axle housing, 4cyl third member with 5.29's and an ARB. 30 spline Longfields, with longfield hub gears, ARP knuckle studs and ARP hub studs.Rear Axle, Crossed Up Offroad housing with 3/8" wall DOM axle tubes. Poly Performance Rear Axles, 4340 Chromoly. V6 third member stuffed with an ARB, and 529's.
Tires, Red Label BFG Krawlers, 37", just broken in.
Wheels, Trail Gear Creeper lock beadlocks.
Suspension, Trail gear 5" lift springs modified for crawling.
Steering, High Steer Kit from All Pro Offroad with Trail Gear hydro assist.
Warn 9000 winch with 3/8 amsteel blue winchline set up as front suckdown.
Harbor freight rear suckdown winch.
Seats, PRP competition Highback.
16 gallon fuel cell, plus a 2 gallon cell for comps. Radios, firsuit, helmet, window net.
ORS wiring harness. Flowmaster 40 muffler......
Willwood brake pedal assy, and I'm missing a bunch of other stuff. I'll add it as I think of it.

$16,500 PM me for more details

The buildup is in my sig line.
-pat

On the old IROK's:smokin:

From Farmington a few weeks ago..

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Here's a link to the For Sale section. I just put a whole rig up for sale but you could easily use the parts for a F-toy buildup and sell the chassis seperate. All top of the line parts that have never been ran (the guy never finished it) including SDS fule management system, walker evans beadlocks, Krawlers, etc. Check it out http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=699150

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just an update on Kevin's F-toy #008. It is still up for sale. We have heard that it should be valued at between $12 and $15,000. We are willing to sell it for $9000 at this time. There is also his pick-up truck and trailer and we will sell them both for $3000.
Hopefully there are enough buyers for everyone out there.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=601321 This is his build information and now we can get to you more specifics on everything.

Thanks again to everyone out there for everything you have done to help us out.
Reba Rothman

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have copied for you the following information that I got off the internet from a friend of Kevin's.

Kevins truck is a 93 1/2 ton truck 305 engine... I believe it was standard cab long bed

Trailer is a 16 foot carson I believe. We have been told not to sell these two before we sell the buggy - in case the person that purchases the buggy needs a trailer. We will let you know if they become available.
Reba

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Pat, I guess AZ. is out of the F-Toy game, I only wonder if the market can handle 2 for sale in the same state. I think you should raise the price to 20k so that we are going head to head. Good luck with the sale, should you find a buyer that wants to up-grade, give them my # (602-770-7442). No hi-jack intended.:grinpimp: sam
you lie :flipoff2::flipoff2: there will still be at least one F-toy in AZ. Now if it every competes that another whole story. Maybe some day I'll get a weekend off and be able to compete

-ben

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I'm considering parting mine out. I won't sell any of the parts till I have the chassis sold but her ya go.

I'll sell the chassis with no motor, tranny, T-cases, or axles for $4250. You gotta figure out how to get it on the trailer.

So this would be the complete chassis ready for someone to bolt all their trail rig parts into.
It would include:

DOM chassis welded to a reinforced 1983 Toyota PU frame.
Trail Gear 5" lift springs.
Marlin Crawler T-case skid.
PRP Competition High Back seats and 5 point harnesses.
Wilwood Brake/Clutch pedal assy and master cylinders.
16 gallon RCI Fuel Cell.
Delta high/low beam headlights.
Steering wheel, quick release and joints. (no steering box).
E2000 fuel pump, with plumbing and wiring intact.
12 Volt guy F-toy switch panel.
And about 8 months of me busting my butt in the garage.

pat

1 - 20 of 537 Posts