Pirate 4x4 banner

521 - 537 of 537 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
f toy for sale

does anyone have a f toy chassis for sale bare?

·
Registered
127 Posts
2006 Formula Toy chassis From Hendrix Motorsports on a 84 toyota frame
Chevy 350 with Custom Carb w/ serpentine belt system
HEI brand New Distributor/Optima battery/Headers
Hydro sm465 tranny with new clutch and flywheel
Clocked np208 t case with dodge back half for a fixed yoke driveline
Rear is a 12 bolt with a mini spool and disc brakes
Front is a 10 bolt with 44 knuckles that are drilled for crossover steering arms
37" claws on boyd aluminum rims
Dual flowmaster 40 series mufflers
All aluminum body panels that are cut to fit except the roof and hood
Rear springs are stock chevy 52" k5 rears with jeep Cherokee Teryx revolver shackles
Front is fox shocks and 4 linked with 3/8" wall lower links. Heavy Duty....LED lights, Autometer gauges, fuel cell, Brand new bucket seats with Harnesses, Aluminum Radiator, high performance starter, roll bar padding......Runs and Drives great.....only needs a few finishing touches to be trail ready completely!!
I have a lot of Misc parts and extras way too much to list I'm sure I'm forgetting some things.....call or text with questions!

Asking $9500 OBO....may be interested in trades worst I can say is no.
Do you still have this??

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ftoy#526 SOLD!

This Ftoy runs great no problems
Just don't use it anymore
Will trade for a nice razor for my son
Will trade for a nice street car or truck
Drag car race ready or a nice roller
Or what you got
SOLD!
Name is Kenneth
I'm in west Tennessee
Thanks for looking

F toy 526 22r on propane runs great
200 Imco mixer
full length header
Fj 80 front axle with longs high pinion double ended ram ( trailgear)
Rear axle Toyota Tacoma drum brakes
4/10 gears front & rear lock front and rear
38.5 /12.50/15 tsl on mrw 36 bolt beadlocks 80 %
Duel cases 2.28 front 4.7 rear case twin stick
G 52 trans
Trail gear bomb proof motor mounts and bomb proof trans mount
Bud built cross member
4 inch pro comp leaf springs
Viper 9500 winch amsteel rope
Rock lights brake lights backup lights
On board air compressor
Full hydro steering
Yellow top optima battery
Kirkey seats fit a big boy I'm 6 foot 250 fit me fine 4 point harness
Plus more I am forgetting

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Interested in a Formula Toy chassis & SWB frame to put my rig's Toyota driveline & axles into. Do not need any driveline parts.
I'm located in Western PA so it'd be nice to find something on the East Coast; but for a smoking deal I'd consider having a chassis shipped.
Thanks, Jason.

You still looking ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ftoy for sale in SoCal, I can ship

SOLD Thanks Pirate

I have one for sale in the vehicles for sale forum. FT013, was Steve Parkers car and was one of the OG13 KOH cars. DOA Propane powered 22R with 2 fiberglass tanks, Rock Assault Axles with Longfields and ARBs front and back, Marlin Crawler double T-Case with 4.7:1 low, twin sticks on rear case to allow 2wd low, 37" bead locks, on board welder, ram assist power steering. I can assist with shipping if needed, Im a car dealer in the San Diego area, used this myself for 5 years and ran many of the trails at Johnson Valley (KOH), Parker, Lake Havasu.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Interested in a Formula Toy chassis & SWB frame to put my rig's Toyota driveline & axles into. Do not need any driveline parts.
I'm located in Western PA so it'd be nice to find something on the East Coast; but for a smoking deal I'd consider having a chassis shipped.
Thanks, Jason.

You still looking ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry for the delay (apparently my notifications were off) but yes I am still looking.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any Formula Four Chassis to be sold? I’m in Colorado but can travel and ship if needed. Not looking for a fully built rig. Partial is cool, or just the chassis.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Chassis 092 for sale

SOLD---After dragging my feet for a while on this, I have decided to build a promod. Since the running gear was dialed in for me, I am keeping it. I was going to keep the chassis to build another rig for my son, but at this point, he is better off learning to wheel in a less set up rig than a buggy. (He is 13)

I have decided to sell the chassis if anyone is interested. If not, than I will keep it.

This is a bare chassis/frame. NO RUNNING GEAR. Does have a valid COLORADO title. Titled as a 2009 Rebuilt Toyota.

Is/Was set up for the following:
22re, w56, dual cases. Rear tcase mount (Front Range Offroad).

4" Toyota front springs F&R (same as wrangler). Inboarded rears w/ std shackle. IFS steering box.

2 seat chassis with the 4 seat bar option. I was running kids PRP's in the rear originally.

Got Propane, so no fuel cell.

Roof, skid, and possibly skins go with it.

521 - 537 of 537 Posts