Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We found a cellphone on the trail yesterday.... somewhere from Gatekeeper to lil sluice..... finder couldnt' remember tonight exactly where.

We tried the 'Home'# I found prog in the phone but didn't get a machine to leave my #. I will be in Rancho late tomorrow or Tues and can meet someone there or even leave it at my mom's cafe for the owner to pick up.

aw poop :( I just realized I don't have the phone with me, left it in the tow rig....so I can't try the # again to find owner. I'll get the phone tomorrow.

pm me if you lost one

Crash

·
Registered
176 Posts
Try to call some of the recently called numbers in its memory. Usually the receiver will have caller ID and be able to call the owner for you or even give you the owners other numbers.

·
Registered
244 Posts
the phone should indicate what provider service it is assigned to and then contact the provider service. They should be able to return the phone to the owner

·
Registered
14,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
peesalot said:
just another desperate attempt to meet men :flipoff2:
yep ya got it figured out :laughing:

One of the guys in our group found it not me.

btw I think it's a chicks phone....... for some reason I thought that yest going thru the call memory but I don't recall why now.

·
Registered
256 Posts
That's mine! I can't believe you found it! I thought for sure it was under a foot of mud at gatekeeper. Is it still alive? It is really my wife's phone, but I took it for the weekend and she was kinda unhappy I didn't bring it home. I will send you a PM and see if I can get it back.

Thanks!

:beer:

·
Registered
256 Posts
oh well, after PM crash it looks like it isn't mine. guess I was jumping to conclusions!

Would have been nice to get it back though. I wonder how many phones get lost at gatekeeper each year...

·
Registered
14,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry we didnt' find your too....

he found the owner in Sac.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts