Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a Idaho license plate with a small square tubing mount between Ellis Creek and Walker Hill today around Noon. So, if you know of anyone missing it. Pm me or e-mail me at [email protected] I also found a pry bar along the trail. My daughter and I hiked to Walker Hill and back from the staging area today. Overall the trail was pretty clean, picked up 3 beer cans and a few gatorade bottles for the trash can.............

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
We saw a ton of folks with Idaho plate out there on 8/23, probably one of theirs. I know there was a Jeep that was white and red (looked like red water best way to describe it) with Idaho plates. I think the other ones I saw looked to be in Jeeps as well and maybe some LC's.

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
We saw a ton of folks with Idaho plate out there on 8/23, probably one of theirs. I know there was a Jeep that was white and red (looked like red water best way to describe it) with Idaho plates. I think the other ones I saw looked to be in Jeeps as well and maybe some LC's.

Yup, it was outtatowners day on Thursday. Several nice rigs with Idaho plates. We ran across one lone Cherokee with Wisconsin plates and 4 guys from SoCal... Good luck finding the guy that lost the plate. Unless he frequents this board... :D The SoCal guys are on here but I can't remember their usernames. But that wouldn't help you anyway now would it...? :rasta:

Hey Steph... I made you a new Avatar... :D:D

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts