·
Registered
879 Posts
And where are these pics taken??

And answer "Finland" is not the correct one that I'm looking:flipoff2:

·
Registered
178 Posts
what kind of rig was that with the strange narrow grill?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Pictures look so much like here I must add but I know you don't just drop over here with your rigs to wheel.I'm going with Norway but it's only because I never got there yet and hope thats what it looks like.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jare said:
And where are these pics taken??

And answer "Finland" is not the correct one that I'm looking:flipoff2:

in my backyard:flipoff2: here in FINLAND, SEESTA,KÄENAHO, 300 meters from my house:D

·
Registered
879 Posts
rob said:
Pictures look so much like here I must add but I know you don't just drop over here with your rigs to wheel.I'm going with Norway but it's only because I never got there yet and hope thats what it looks like.
When and where in Norway you are going?? I have some very good Off Road friends there.... if you like to meet them?

·
Registered
879 Posts
ZAG said:

in my backyard:flipoff2: here in FINLAND, SEESTA,KÄENAHO, 300 meters from my house:D
So that kind of terrain you have....hmmmm maybe someday I'll have to drag Alfaster there to have some fun??

·
Registered
115 Posts
Heh heh:flipoff2:

Those are old news,

I flopped it again last Saturday:emb4:

same side and same kind of situation. Maybe i need to learn how to reverse. Or WHERE to reverse:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
Jare said:

So that kind of terrain you have....hmmmm maybe someday I'll have to drag Alfaster there to have some fun??

Bring it to Kalkkinen too, you can test how Alfaster floats in swamp:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts