Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on the stands...

page 64. anyone know more about this 1970 800? I would love to see more pics....:mr-t: theres only like 4.......:mad3:

still its an awesome truck and its cool seeing something other than a jk, tj, xj,yj,,,,,,,wait why do i know these jeep abreviations? :barf:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Maybe charlestonscoutor whatever that was pimping for the TTC?

Past that I could care less about what that rag puts out. At least LowRider has boobies.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Maybe charlestonscoutor whatever that was pimping for the TTC?

Past that I could care less about what that rag puts out. At least LowRider has boobies.
I feel the same. I really don't care about skyjackers new line of bolt on lifts for the 08 chevy or other BS they throw in there. I have subsribed for a couple of years but when this sub is up I am done with them. Ocasionally you will find a good read in there , but Peterson is where it is at. Still it was nice to see a binder featured for a change.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
naw it wasn't for TTC. it was just a sweet 800. and i was hoping i could find more pics, he had some nice ideas. it was such a short article and i wanted more info.

yeah, lowrider mags are nice.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I stand corrected...it was Peterson's 4wheel..... yeah the top nice. it talks about a nice aluminum tool box but doesnt show it or the tube backhalf....:mad3:...

mines DandC extreme shackle reversal with MR. Scout 2.5 inch springs....I just need to get rid of my little pansy 35s....thanks though....:mr-t:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.