Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on the stands...

page 64. anyone know more about this 1970 800? I would love to see more pics....:mr-t: theres only like 4.......:mad3:

still its an awesome truck and its cool seeing something other than a jk, tj, xj,yj,,,,,,,wait why do i know these jeep abreviations? :barf:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Maybe charlestonscoutor whatever that was pimping for the TTC?

Past that I could care less about what that rag puts out. At least LowRider has boobies.

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
Maybe charlestonscoutor whatever that was pimping for the TTC?

Past that I could care less about what that rag puts out. At least LowRider has boobies.
I feel the same. I really don't care about skyjackers new line of bolt on lifts for the 08 chevy or other BS they throw in there. I have subsribed for a couple of years but when this sub is up I am done with them. Ocasionally you will find a good read in there , but Peterson is where it is at. Still it was nice to see a binder featured for a change.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
naw it wasn't for TTC. it was just a sweet 800. and i was hoping i could find more pics, he had some nice ideas. it was such a short article and i wanted more info.

yeah, lowrider mags are nice.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Fourwheeler
Get it right, it's in 4wheel&off road.:flipoff2:

It's a pretty nice looking 1970 800. i'd like to see how he mounted the top off the rear coilovers. The tube frame halfcab is cool too.

What's the spec's on your 69? Specifically the springs. Looks good in the wheelin pics on Colorado4x4.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I stand corrected...it was Peterson's 4wheel..... yeah the top nice. it talks about a nice aluminum tool box but doesnt show it or the tube backhalf....:mad3:...

mines DandC extreme shackle reversal with MR. Scout 2.5 inch springs....I just need to get rid of my little pansy 35s....thanks though....:mr-t:

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Mine is a Traveller but thanks for thinking about me :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes... 9inch rear 4 linked.

sprung under D44 front.

its sweet.....i was just hoping to see more pics. peterson's does a really good job of USING TEASER PHOTOS

the dash is awesome, so is the cab

1 - 13 of 13 Posts