Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let FOX put you on the podium at KOH

FOX Pre-Race tuning and setup is where the magic happens. Our shock-tuning gurus will observe the racecars performance while reviewing technical feedback from the driver to make calculated changes to maximize performance. We utilize all of our teams data to constantly developing new setups, keeping FOX equipped and tuned vehicles in the winner’s circle race after race.

To schedule a FREE tuning and setup session please email our Ride on FOX race support department at [email protected]. We will be conducting multiple pre-race tuning sessions at our Plaster City proving grounds before the KOH event week. FOX techs will also be on the Johnson Valley lakebed starting on Friday February 3rd at 1:00pm. Stop by the FOX compound in Hammer Town or drop us a call or text on our At Track Direct-to-Tech hotline, 619-933-3074.

·
Slingshot...Engaged
644 Posts
I'll believe it when I see it. I really hope you guys are, though. I literally purchased an entire Fox suspension package and sold it because the lack of support, and the horrible conversation I had with your rep at Off Road Expo two years ago. I hope this changes.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll believe it when I see it. I really hope you guys are, though. I literally purchased an entire Fox suspension package and sold it because the lack of support, and the horrible conversation I had with your rep at Off Road Expo two years ago. I hope this changes.
It is unfortunate that you fell that way. I can tell you that we have made tremendous strides in our customer service over this past year. I would even venture to say that at this point with our RIDE on FOX sponsorship program that we are offering to grassroots racers, that our level of service and support is second to none in the industry.

We were also on the lake bed the entire week last year helping all of the FOX suspended team. Stop by and see me at KOH I would love to hear about your experience at the EXPO.

-Godfrey

·
Registered
200 Posts
What about the guys racing on Sunday? I've had many conversations with Todd and he said that he would have support for us also?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What about the guys racing on Sunday? I've had many conversations with Todd and he said that he would have support for us also?
Due to scheduling conflicts with the BITD Parker 425 FOX techs will be on the Johnson Valley lake bed starting on Monday February 6th at 9:00am.

Please send your request to our Race Support department at [email protected]. They will schedule a time to get your rig dialed in, either at our Plaster City proving grounds our on the way to the Parker 425 event.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What about us non racers with fox coilovers? is there a number for us to call?
You can schedule a tuning session through our race support department at [email protected]. Based on availability during the week of KOH they might be able to help you there, racer services will take priority on the lake bed.

Please be prepared to remove your shocks, remove your springs, and deliver them to the FOX techs clean.

·
Slingshot...Engaged
644 Posts
It is unfortunate that you fell that way. I can tell you that we have made tremendous strides in our customer service over this past year. I would even venture to say that at this point with our RIDE on FOX sponsorship program that we are offering to grassroots racers, that our level of service and support is second to none in the industry.

We were also on the lake bed the entire week last year helping all of the FOX suspended team. Stop by and see me at KOH I would love to hear about your experience at the EXPO.

-Godfrey
Time willing I will. I appreciate the response.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Looks like if you are from the east coast and running the EMC you will not get help. Unless you can get there midweek before the race.

·
THE VOICE OF REASON
1,577 Posts
Thank you again for supporting our sport. My car would never be as fast as it is if it weren't for the support I have gotten over the years.

-Lucas Murphy

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Nice, the track side number works.

We needed a coil over slider at Laughlin for shaffers car and realized we needed it about 2 hours before we were to start. We called the number, about 10 min later we got ahold of them and they met us at the trailer and hooked us up with the slider. The tech then stopped by the car and gave us some ideas to solve the problem we were having.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you are a EMC racer and running FOX please email our race support department at [email protected]. We would like to support all of our suspended teams but haven't recived many request for support.

We may reevaluate our tuning schedule for those racers who are not from the southwest.

·
Mr. DJ
20,847 Posts
If you are a EMC racer and running FOX please email our race support department at [email protected]. We would like to support all of our suspended teams but haven't recived many request for support.

We may reevaluate our tuning schedule for those racers who are not from the southwest.
Email sent....:D

·
Registered
8,885 Posts

Is there a possibility of east coast tuning support, perhaps at the Raucsh Creek qualifier?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts