Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LittleDevil said:
now you know what happens when we go to frank reins? you have any of the pics from holllister?:evil: james
I'm still waiting for cowboy to send them to me or somthing. So what are you gonna do for shafts and whatnot?? give me a call

209 827 4304
Luke

·
Premium Member
8,196 Posts
crawldaddy said:
I'm still waiting for cowboy to send them to me or somthing. So what are you gonna do for shafts and whatnot?? give me a call

209 827 4304
Luke

That was a fun trip... expecally since dave and I were only out there for about 4 hours.

Line up any new body panels, and the top for that air shock yet?

·
Registered
898 Posts
luke your damm phone says "i dont except calls right now" fix your shit and call a brotha back every once in a while. are you still going to easter jeep safari in moab? let me know we are leaving the morning of the 6th and comming right by your house!!!!

james 408 505 1615 biotch:flipoff2:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Looking for a little info (more than what was in the link above) on the Frank Raines area. Some pic's would help. What is the wheeling like? coming from the Sacramento area, is it worth the drive, or should one venture a little further, to Hollister?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Stonefly said:
Looking for a little info (more than what was in the link above) on the Frank Raines area. Some pic's would help. What is the wheeling like? coming from the Sacramento area, is it worth the drive, or should one venture a little further, to Hollister?
Id go to hollister first if youve never been.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts