Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so last night I left my Satalite Radio on. Stupid mistake, since you can see it from across the street and when I got in the T-ette to come to work this morning, the Sirius Reciever was gone ~ with the power supply :mad:

As bad as it seems, this story takes a better turn.

I call Sirius immediately to tell them. This is where this gets good.

Not only will Sirius will replace the unit for next-to-nothing (I have to pay 1/2 of retail on any replacement system ~ or $25-50) ~ I think its time to upgrade. They suspended my account (so I'm not paying for anything until I get a new radio), and there's no reactivation fee when I get a new reciever.

Here's where it gets REAL good. Instead of opening my door and taking the antena, the theif decided to cut it. Meaning they now need to BUY another antena. And even then, the radio won't work. Why? Becuase Sirius marked the serial number on my old reciever as 'Stolen' ~ so the only way it'll ever work ~ ever again, is if I (as in Damian Grihalva, w/ all verification information) reactivate it.

Case in point, don't steal satelite radios ~ they stop working and I'm sure Pawn shops know this by now. So, although I'm sad that I was stolen from, I'm happy to report that the theif, if he tried to make the system work, is out more money than I am. :D :cool: :D :cool:

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Where is the tech?

·
Registered
169 Posts
i have my sat radio hooked up on the same circuit as my regular radio so when i shut the truck off, the sat radio goes off too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts