Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have had this 97 TJ since 2000. It has been sitting in a garage since 2007 (yeah for almost 10 years). Need to sell it to get some cash and space back. I had built it up for more trail and less on the road use but it is street legal here in Salt Lake City, UT. It runs fine but has some trail rash on it.

Details:
97 Jeep Wrangler, Red, 68,819 mileage. 2.5L 4 Cylinder engine with added AirRaid intake. Aside from that the engine is stock. NO A/C but it's an empty spot for an air compressor if you want to set that up. I have a york compressor, tank and pressure switch that will be included in the sale if you want to do the work.

5.5 in Short Arm Rubicon Express Suspension lift.

Rear Axle: Dana 35 Superior Axle and Gear "Super 35 kit" Larger spline shafts with hardened metal. Full Detroit Locker and 4.88 Ring and pinion.

Front Axle: Dana 30 with 4.88 gears and a detroit gearless locker.

T-Case: Stock NP231 with slip yoke eliminator and associated drive shaft

Tires: 36 Swamper TSL Radials with full size spare

Full roll cage

Warn 9000 lb winch is on the front but it doesn't work. I think the control box may have something wrong with it. Comes with winch remote.

Black corner and rocker guards. Fenders have been cut out.

Teraflex easy to use sway bar disconnects in the front.

I had put the gas tank inside where the back seats were for clearance but have since relocated it back under the vehicle. I no longer have the skid plate for it.

I also have 2 spare rear axle shafts for a Dana35 but they won't work with this "super 35" rear full detroit locker.

I have all the pieces for the top. No rear seat.

Asking $5000. In Salt Lake City, UT. Send me a message if you want more pictures or details.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts