Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out our newest deal on http://www.pirate4x4.com/merchandise/

Buy a girls baby doll shirt and get a FREE "Bling Bling" sticker in the color of your choice. NOW AVAILABLE IN GOLD!!! Just specify in your paypal which color you would like.

Great gift... something for her something for you.

These are probably the best quality tshirts we have had so far. Thick black preshrunk cotton t with bright pirate4x4.com logo on the front.

Check them out.:D

Also we have a new "2 layer" pirate 4x4.com sticker available in many different color combinations.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
It's all about the bling! :flipoff2: Too bad I ain't got someone who could fill out one of those shirts for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
If I had not spent my money on power steering replacement pumps, I might have the money to buy a shirt.:flipoff2:

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dont Wait to order

If you are thinking of Christmas Gifts and would like to order up some pirate stuff, please place your order no later than December 16 for orders within the continental US. At this point, I think that international orders might be a bit tough to get by Christmas but if the buyer wants to pay express shipping on any item, please email us directly at [email protected].

:bounce2: :bounce:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts