Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 312 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all pirate fans...
Anyone interested in a "free" set of led rocklights"
take a look at our website www.ledrocklight.com and then let me know if you are in or not. We will be giving the led rocklights in time for them to be under your christmas tree... I am looking for comments on the website please let me know what you think. Also anyone racing at hammers 2012 we have a 50 % discount for all cars in the race who run with our product....
Thanks again,
"doc"
P.S. OK WELL THANKYOU TO ALL 2,200 OF YOU GUYS WHO HAVE POSTED ON THIS OFFER. HERE ARE SOME ANSWERS TO YOUR MANY QUESTIONS.
1) THE LED ROCKLIGHTS ARE $79.95 EACH ( MSRP ) YA THEY ARE THAT COOL !!!
2) THE LED LIGHTS ARE MADE IN NORTH CAROLINA , USA THE LED`S ARE A 5 WATT CREE
3) THE LUMES ARE AROUND 300 - 500 OR SO DEPENDS IF YOU HAVE OUR SPOT LED OR THE FLOOD LED LIGHTS.
NOTE: OFF-SHORE MFG`S MEASURE 6 INCHES AWAY , USA MEASURE 12 INCHES AWAY, CANADA MEASURE 18 INCHES AWAY FROM THE LUMES METER. SO WHO DO YOU BELIVE ??? THESE LIGHTS ARE BRIGHT BROTHER !!!
4) WE HAVE 3 DIFFERENT COLORS AS A STANDARD , GLOSS BALCK, TEXTURED BLACK , AND A VERY COOL "HAMMERED" SLILER-VAIN COLOR THAT IS BLACK & SILVER ( ALL POWDER COATED ) NEW COLORS COMING ALSO.
5) ALL STAINLESS HARDWARE INCLUDED. " ONLY .333 M.A. AMPS 1 / 3 OF AN AMP DRAW )
6) THE FLOOD LED ARE 180 DEGREE BEAM, THE SPOT IS 30 DEGREE BEAM.
7) ARE THEY SUBMERSIBLE ? YEP HEADLIGHTS ON A SUB IF YOU WANT.
8) WARRANTY IS ONE YEAR BUT CREE SAYS 35,000 HOURS THATS ABOUT 3 YEARS LEFT ON 24/7 THESE LED ROCKLIGHTS WILL BE THE "LAST ROCK-LIGHTS YOU EVER BUY "
9) THE STEEL IS D.O.M. ( USA STEEL ) 1.75 X 120 WALL
10) LOOK FOR VIDEOS NEXT WEEK AND ONCE AGAIN EVRYONE WE WILL HAVE A PAL-PAL ACCOUNT UP AND RUNNING VERY SOON WITH THE CHECKOUT CART THING PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE WITH ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ALL THE LIGHTBARS ARE QUOTED BECAUSE EACH AND EVERONE IS DIFFERENT. REMEMBER WE ARE A FATHER AND SON TEAM HERE WHO CAN GIVE YOU THE CUSTOMER JUST WHAT YOU WANT, DELIVER ON TIME WITH A CUSTOM LIGHTBAR OR PODS YOUR WAY...
PERSONAL SERVICE , CALL AND TALK TO THE OWNERS.
THANKS AGAIN,
"DOC"
( THE LAST ROCKLIGHT YOU WILL EVER BUY ) PROMISE !!!

·
Registered
14,457 Posts
Clean website. My only complaint is that everything is "call for pricing" - I'm not going to waste my time with that.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Im interested. As far as the site, call for pricing is really lame and most wont bother-reminds me of having to call ballistic. I love the in your face with the products on the sideshow. Made in usa is good. Phone number right at top is very nice and convenient.

Possibly have the home page banner change when you click on about us, etc as you have to scroll down to see if its changed when not in full screen.

Biggest thjng- more in use nighttime shots. I know they dont always show up accurate but I need that to even consider buying.

Need more?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Cool lights! Also didn't like the no price listed. :(. But I'm in!

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Like everyone else has said, the call for pricing is meh.

The flash at the home page is nice. I'd suggest a "cart" to purchase items from. And maybe something that estimates shipping costs. No idea how difficult it is to implement that though.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
They had a booth at the Stampede, cool product but if memory serves me the little pods where about $72 each...yikes

·
Registered
103 Posts
I found the site easy to get around, the call for pricing is way to much work..I like to keep a list with pricing..THEN talk to the better half about budget..nice lights,I'll need 4......I know, call ...I'm in....L

·
Registered
552 Posts
I like the site other than the call for pricing. I hate wanting to know round about what I'm going to spend on something and seeing the call for pricing.

In. Thanks for the chance!

·
Premium Member
2,230 Posts
In for sure, the buggy needs some nice rocklights under it. Get rid of the cheapies it currently has.

Nice website. Love the "made in the usa" aspect as well as the diffrent/custom options!

Cool product!

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I'm interested of course, but you wanted a critique so here you go.

Call for pricing sucks, it may only be there during the design phase but that is the first thing I would eliminate. I don't always have time or feel like calling.

Credit card by phone covers your selection bar.

When you select rock pod and go to the products section, the description is cut off. I have to click on the learn more. Considering the fact that I clicked on the rock pods more than likely means that is the product I wanted to learn more about.

I like to buy American, make that more visible, maybe running down the sides as a border.

Make the picture change when you select products, about, etc. I could not tell if it worked or not without scrolling down.

That's all. Neat product, good basis for the site and I'm glad you run a Toyota.

Dan

·
Registered
299 Posts
Only complaints are the no pricing listed and it bugs me how the flash slideshow thing is on the product pages and not just the home page (might just be me though). Otherwise, cool site (I've definitely seen a lot worse) and cool product. Definitely in

·
Registered
616 Posts
I like the site. I dont care to call you guys. If you will pickup on the cell phone numbers listed. I give it an A

1 - 20 of 312 Posts