Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a few things left over that i need to unload. if nobody wants em, they will go to the scrap yard next saturday.

2 pairs of half top sides, some with glass, some without around 74 vintage.

a rear hatch, no glass or handles.

an fj40 front shortie bumper with a light bar, cruiserman350 has dibs.

i'm sure i'll find more during the next couple of days. all parts located in stockton CA. will not ship.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Half top sides

Georg,

Thank you for the 203 stuff. I would be interested in a pair of half top sides. Is this from a 45? I would like to make a half top for my 40 and that would beat cutting up my full top.

Thanks,

Eric

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope, they're off a fj40. shawn russel has dibs on all the sides right now, but if he does'nt want em, i'll let you know.

PS: you might want to contact gifu on here, he has a custom shortie hard top that a good frined of mine built by chopping down a fj40 hard top.

·
Registered
442 Posts
thanks for the bumper georg. this is awesome. i wasnt expecting this. i owe you something. tell me what you need.
-miles

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I also have left-over free stuff:
55 rear axle housing (same as 40, but has tabs for sway-bar)
72drum knuckles/ hubs and steering arms

any takers?

and as always, thanks for taken care of me Georg...see you on Wednesday.
manny

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
Manny and Georg , you are so cheap , I feel dirty , what else can I take thats worth something ? Georg , any 6 lug hubs for GM ?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Georg,Thanks for the golve box door. would you happen to have any driver and passenger door window frames, I want to replace me bug catcher style wing windows.
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you're welcome guys. i do not have any more door stuff, that all went at the meet.

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sine80 said:
Ill take the hatch if no one has dibs. Let me know if the bumper falls thru, I will gladly pick up in the lettus.

come and get it! :)

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
65-fj45 said:
Georg,Thanks for the golve box door. would you happen to have any driver and passenger door window frames, I want to replace me bug catcher style wing windows.
Thanks
Mike
I have the window frames for early doors, not real pretty but servicable. Same price as Georg's stuff. Same shipping policy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts