Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I just got off the phone with my friend about the house in San Miguel & its open during the race. Its right there on the beach @ the point.

Let me know if the Teams want to stay there or some people. Lots of parking there for the extra vehicles & also room to tune the trucks if needed. And safe too while were gone down south. The neighbors are all Americans & live there full time.

Someone can call me on my cell @ 858-344-3832
Jason

But, the only payment is replace what ever beer is in the fridge with new beer. :beer:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That was free place for everyone on the Team or whom can fit. :shaking:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Looks like I have the perfect copilot driving down there...

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right on I got your PM been slammed with clients.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From one Texan to another you might want to get State side for that nights rest. And my place in San Diego is surely open to fellow Texans (as in the Bible of Texans states)

Especially since San Diego is only another hour. Then you can start out fresh for the long haul & not have to deal with hours getting across the border. Then driving to Texas.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please post up who is interested so I can make plans on setting things up if needed.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Jay,

I let Mike Shaffer know about it too. Definitely count me in. How many bedrooms? How big is house? Is it oceanfront?

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Team 118 has 5 or 6 rooms at Baja Seasons on the beach so they should be covered.
So is this were we should meet on saturday the 13th?

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Team 118 has 5 or 6 rooms at Baja Seasons on the beach so they should be covered.
NICE! I love that place. I was bummed none of the Jeepspeed teams stayed there last year.

I was at Pacific Fab til a little after midnight last night and finally got to hear a really pissed of LS motor fire up!

·
Registered
857 Posts
NICE! I love that place. I was bummed none of the Jeepspeed teams stayed there last year.

I was at Pacific Fab til a little after midnight last night and finally got to hear a really pissed of LS motor fire up!

So it lives? Thats great news!! Did the trans work and all the other stuff?

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Were you able to replace the melted intake:confused:

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
Were you able to replace the melted intake:confused:
Kevin from Pac fab played with for a while and then tested it and found it still to be in good working order.
The dyno results should prove that.

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Kevin from Pac fab played with for a while and then tested it and found it still to be in good working order.
The dyno results should prove that.
Awesome news.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, I have the house for a week. Saturday until next Sunday. I talked with a few & I'll be down at the house for Saturday & maybe Sunday night.

Then back down day before race day for that night.

Now, just depending on things I will setup for whomever to still stay until race day. All we have to do is give the caretaker $40 to clean house & replace the beer we drink out of the fridge.

Like I said there is plenty of room to pull any trailers in & keep over night for safety.

This is where the house is on San Miguel Point

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Just to get the record straight, I will be giving Jason the ride down from San Diego. This automatically give me access to the best room in the house.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just to get the record straight, I will be giving Jason the ride down from San Diego. This automatically give me access to the best room in the house.
OK, I'll grab my sleeping bag and will sleep under the trailer :D :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts