Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
free to a good home,
87 sami body tub, front fenders, grill, and misc other interior and exterior parts. you pick up in so cal. body is in decent shape, has some minor dings and no major rust.

·
turd-polish-a-go-go
1,073 Posts
man oh man... my sheetmetal is thrashed, and chicks actually don't dig body damage. samurai have six sides, and mine's been on all of them at one time or another. it's just so hard to pick up a samurai in a samurai... damn!

·
turd-polish-a-go-go
1,073 Posts
i travel back and forth between folsom and reno. i just got out of the army after being overseas for 4 years, and don't have my pickup running or shop set up yet, and i am trying to do all i can with my zook as a daily driver. it sucks having only hand tools to use, when i have so much in storage... presses, a milling machine, plasma cutter, tig welder, mig welder, band saw... it's friggin' killing me. i will be settling in reno later this summer. anyway, yeah, i'm hurtin for sheetmetal, and i can't haul it right now!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Sam I Am said:
I have one you can pick up. Cut off and ready to be welded in. Minor tagging inside :shaking: Still in good shape.
you sayin you got a back half that i could take off your hands?? if so--Pm me with your info---I could pick it up this week if your near central ca

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am in simi valley, apx 40 miles north of L.A. the body goes whole, it wont fit in a samauri but it will fit in any mini or full size pickup.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did I mention that is is FREE? it comes with a brake booster and master and a bunch of other crap. someone take this thing before I have to pay to dump it.

·
Registered
729 Posts
How soon are you looking to get rid of it? I will be in vegas in about 2 weeks and might be willing to drive there and get it.

Mikee

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
if you are willing to make the drive and I don't have any takers before you leave, I could probable sit on it for a couple of weeks

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
snaps10, I tried to PM your buddy but the user name was no good. think you could do me a favor and turn him on to this thread?

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Man....too bad this couldn't happen in March. My parents winter in Palm Springs and I could've had my Dad tow my trailer down there and pick it up for me. An original rust-free Samurai is unheard of in these parts.

Would you be willing to hold it 'til then for a fee?? Name your price. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts