Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good one.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
someone could make a nice planter box out of this.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Hey Mikey!

What are you up to? Getting rid of the crap? I saw some axles at the place I was talking to you about the other day. Sitting there waiting to get pulled.

Need a new tranny?

Joe

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would someone take this hunk if I gave them the NP231 that was atached to it.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the miles on this thing are many, I probably have the record for longest lasting puegot tranny. You have to double clutch from first to second thats it. The tcase had a hole punched in it and some jb weld seem to fix it just fine, otherwise tcase works well.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
too bad it's so far away! I have a factory rebuilt Pug but it's 2WD and no-one wants it!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my odometer stopped @ 199053 about 5 years ago, so would say I have about 250,000 on it. not bad.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Do you still have the puegot? A guy at my church needs one!!! Please let me know.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
still got it, too bad you live in Ohio

·
Registered
97 Posts
there is some guy selling a Jeep Peugeot BA10/5 transmission on ebay started at $50 now at $405, unbelievable... you might be able to sell the paper weight

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
When I pulled the AX-15 from my Jeep I took it to a rebuilder as a core. He offered $100 for it. He said if it was a Peugot he'd give me $500 for it. Seems theres a very big demand for the Peugot tranny in the aftermarket. Go figure. This was 8 years ago.

·
Registered
971 Posts
np231

I will take the transfercase.... If you still want to give it away..:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts