Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going down to california this weekend to look at houses, i am heading out on thursday after work from Tacoma WA and driving straight thru unless i am beat, in that case I will sleep in medford for a few hours. i will be coming back up from auburn (greater Sac area) on monday afternoon around 1 ish and will most likely go straight thru.

now if anyone has anything that needs to go either way let me know, im not looking for any money seeing as how i drive a PSD and it gets like 19mpg unloaded and 17 pulling 7k pounds:flipoff2: so just let me know and I will make the neccesary adjustments to the scheduale, if you want to make it worth my while i can even have my car hauler behind me both ways. and if you want to kick down gas money thats cool but not a big deal cause i am going anyways.

if no one has anything i might haul one of the toyotas down there to save doing it when we move, so it would still be a trailer coming back up, let me know soon tho fawkers:D

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Trying to equalize your Karma balance, doin sumpthin nice fer a change, huh?!?!

J/K, cool thing you´re doing...........:cool: :beer:

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
top,
got a few PMs we will see what happens, even with what has been asked so far i will still have a lot of room going down there and so far i am empty on the way back

·
Registered
5,477 Posts
ST this is way fawking cool. I may just have something for you to take back to WA with you. How about a 16V Sidekick motor? Depending on my buddy in WA, Shane (Rudezuk) and a few other things. I'll start working on it. We'll DEFINATELY make it worth your while. Stay tuned...

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
just pm'd ya. my dad lives in union and ive had a hell of a time trying to get up there to pick up a truck from him. if the offer for the hauler is still open, id kick down for some $ to get it down here.

cheers,
ron

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
keith- will do, pm me your number , threw ae=way the sticky note i think

loppy- just let me know, k whatever it is i will haul, my truck is a long bed so i can fit a lot and will tarp everything real good, just work out the details on both ends, if it is something going up its even easier cause if the person is around here and cant get with me right away its no big deal to sit in my garage for a day or two

erikB- havent checked the thread yet but just work out the details, cause i will be going right thru red bluff on friday morning, i am not in suck a hurry now because my little bro isnt out of school unil 2:30 pm on friday so i will stop and sleep a bit, that puts me thru red bluf at like 9-10 am

hiluxman- got the pm just let me know the specs man, it may be a little big for my trailer, my toy is like a 110 wb and that is a real good fit, much bigger and I may not be able to strap it safely

·
Registered
689 Posts
Very cool to offer... Do you have room for a toy rear axle? IF its still for sale, its in springfield, or. I could meet you along I-5 or HWY 99 near Chico. Let me know if its a possibility, Id definiatly kick down some $$ or :beer:

Ben

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yep, got room for a toy rear also, I-5 would work best for me

·
Registered
5,477 Posts
PM'n ya now dood. This may just work out cool! I will get you the motor down here, no worries there. And my buddy Ken lives in Kelso, about 1.5 miles off I5 so it could'nt be easier.

I'm work'n on Shane right now. I hope we get the motor. We'll make it worth your while dood. Fill the tanks for sure!

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
where is headlsburg, if I do this thing with loppy, get them to drop it of at rudezuks shop (as long as he is cool with it) and it can get in the load to, or else we can figure something else out

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
Healdsburg is on 101 near the coast, no where near I-5.

ST- got a cell number you can PM me or something? I'm trying to get this guy to meet you or something for a 3rd member or two. Or maybe have you pick them up...
This is getting kind of last minute already and communicating with him by email is slow. :( If it works out I can have him call you and make arrangements since he knows his area.

It will be nice if this does work out though. :) Especially since UPS lost the last 3rd member I had shipped to me! :mad:

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
530-210-0638

jared
leave a voice mail if i dont answer, cause I work tommorrow

1 - 16 of 16 Posts