Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having this issue? This happened to 3 of the 30 in my Pmag. I got lucky, I charged my AR, I unloaded picked it up and tried saw this. I went through the rest of the mag and had 2 more do this.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've put 250 rounds of their 9mm 115gr through my Sig with no problems. I can't really comment on accuracy since I'm not a great shot, need to practice more. I have more and will definitely be ordering again in other calibers as well.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Good ammo, good prices, better than average availability.

They recently had a "free shipping" deal that put them behind. I ordered on 4-4 and according to the shipping label, it should be here next Tuesday. No charge on the card yet, so I got no problems with the way they are doing business.

Their 147gr 9mm subs work well for me.

·
Surgical Shotgunner
18,325 Posts
Damn, that's good to hear. i need more 5.56, they are pretty close to the cheapest. it may just come down to shipping costs.

edit: damnit, i just realized they are in Jersey Village, Texas. Not only do i get hit with shipping, I get sales tax as well. that bumps them up over 40 cents a round and higher for 5.56.

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
Good ammo, good prices, better than average availability.

They recently had a "free shipping" deal that put them behind. I ordered on 4-4 and according to the shipping label, it should be here next Tuesday. No charge on the card yet, so I got no problems with the way they are doing business.

Their 147gr 9mm subs work well for me.
Sounds like I need to buy some of their 147gr 9 mm.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.