Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is UGET IT using Kelly PC Done 4 Link...!!! Bob is the pimp. More details and photos to come shortly.;)

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
Well that worked great huh.....That was yesterday too. I got the picture with more to follow. I'll try and post it ........give ma a min.

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
what travel shock bodies are you using in the front?

14" or 16"

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
14" Sway- A-Way The shocks punch through to the engine compartment with a x-over brace. The remotes mount to the brace.

The club is doing a run in a few weeks so it'll be test time. I havent fawking wheeled since the POR cleanup in October!:eek:

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
One link on the drivers side correct? Plus two link/radius arm setup on the pass plus a track bar.

What size ends are you using at the frame?

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
come awn kevin, those pics suck!, get some more, so far i realy dig the passenger side arm (i am doing the same thing), i would like to see the rest of the links

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
I'll have to get a pic of the ends used at the frame. They look kinda wierd, its a Hiem but have a Johnny Joint like insert...? sorry thats the best way describe it. I think thier 3/4 in.

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
welndmn said:
come awn kevin, those pics suck!, get some more, so far i realy dig the passenger side arm (i am doing the same thing), i would like to see the rest of the links
Yeah bro the arms are sick! Bob did a really awesome job on all of the links. I am waiting on pics to be developed then I have to have them scanned then I post em.

Not haveing a digital camera rules:rolleyes:

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
Sillyneck said:
man o man...all that time and money spent on a yota :(

:D j/k looks pimp!
Fawk Off collage boy:flipoff2: I'll be driving over your junk this summer in the Box:flipoff2:

LOL

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
UGET IT said:

Fawk Off collage boy:flipoff2: I'll be driving over your junk this summer in the Box:flipoff2:

LOL
what? you are going to drive over his dirt bike? lol, jiMMy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts