1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did search but i did not see any good pic of what this looks like
after you cut the hubs down to make it a single wheel

any one have any pic

and is there any way to make a d70 rear end wider with out cuting the housing like turning the hubs around like they do on the 2.5 ton stuff

i bought the hole truck for 100$

d60, d70, 454, 205

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,013 Posts
Why cut them - look around some towing and camper boards, you can find people wanting to convert TO dually and will trade you straight up for your dually parts for their single wheel parts.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
DRM said:
Why cut them - look around some towing and camper boards, you can find people wanting to convert TO dually and will trade you straight up for your dually parts for their single wheel parts.
If you have years to wait, sure you might get lucky and find someone sooner, but I don't want to wait around on mine, been waiting too long as it is.

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,013 Posts
Hayraker said:

If you have years to wait, sure you might get lucky and find someone sooner, but I don't want to wait around on mine, been waiting too long as it is.
Have you even tried? Go to some of the towing forums - I bet you can strike up a deal in no time....

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
DRM said:

Have you even tried? Go to some of the towing forums - I bet you can strike up a deal in no time....
I tried for months with 0% interest. It's all about timing, and luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts