Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discalimer: I'm trying to help out a guy i do Biz w/................so if your interested i'll put you in contact w/ my buddy Chuck to finalize the deal.

here's the situation:

anybody in CA interested in a single wheel front ford Dana 60 that was converted to coils for a Quigley 4x4 E350 Van.......1995

this axle was shipped from the east coast to CA and was refused by the customer for being "TOO DIRTY" :rolleyes:

IT IS A SALVAGE PART........it is in a crate and Yellow freight is charging a storage fee so it HAS TO GO ASAP

not 100% sure of all the details on this axle 4.10's i think.it is sitting at a Yellow freight terminal in Ca (i am waiting to find out exactly where) and like i said it was refused by the buyer.

$1000.....no freight ( i think that is the deal) ......and you pick it up

I get no cut on this....just trying to help.....you can PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
soory...no deals on this......$1K...and any storage fees (less than $100)

this is a stupid situation and my buddy chuck is just trying to get out from under it to REFUND the dumass' $$$$$ that refused it at the freight terminal :rolleyes:

THIS IS IN A CRATE AT A YELLOW FREIGHT TERMINAL IN CA......still waiting to find out exactly which one. (yeah i know CA is a BIG state...be patient :D )

pics:

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pic 1

Attachments

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pic 2

Attachments

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pic 3

Attachments

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and...here is a little more info on the axle...from an e-mail i got this morning:

Matt, sorry about that. It is NOT a kink-pin type, it is the socket type axle. Dana Bill-Of-Materials number is 610445, Ford Code number is F37TBFB. The upper link center to center is 34-1/2", the lower link center to center is 44", the wheel mounting center to center is 64", the coil spring center to center is 45-1/2". The gear ratio is 3.54. As you can see by the picks in the last email it is like new. I also have the Automatic 4 speed trans, transfercase, and adapter from the Deisle Van, and matching rear axle. Chuck

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry...just got the email this morning,,,,,,,,,

This axle is in Gardena Calif, at the Yellow Freight terminal.......no shipping, you pick up. Price is $1K firm + any storage fees.

i have a contact person at the terminal.....payment is w/ money order.

if anyone is interested in this I will arrange the transaction.

thanks

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
I remember seeing that axle on EBAY a few months ago. His buy it now was about $1900 IIRC. I would have bought it for $1K for sure.

BTT

SeanP

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yep...this guy sells on ebay.....i have bought a few axles from the guy.

Someone bought ithis one...he shipped it...they refused it.........now it's in CA on the dock and he's on the east coast

:(

could be a good axle for somebody locally.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Nothing a torch and $16 of spring perches wouldn't fix.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
BTT, who ever buys this PM me as I have a line on some sweet hi steer arms for the ball joint 60.

SeanP

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Brian said:
did this ever sell?
Yellow freight is charging a storage fee so it HAS TO GO ASAP
........................fees woulds kill yopu if it didn't sell:eek:

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
2 questions. I am too laxy to do my homework on this one, but.. Will this axle work for a SAS swap on a '90 bronco? Second, is it possible to get this shipped to the terminal in Tracy, and if so how much??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts