Pirate 4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long story short ordered a toyota twin stick shifter from frontrangeoffroad. next week will be a month from the order date. called was told it would be here last week. i call him everday and leave a voice mail. and e-mails dont get any respones either. i know i that SC is a long way from CO but shipping shoudnt take this long. i got no invoice or tracking number.didnt know where else to turn. any suggestions on how to reach him or what to do next would be great. thanks

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
wow, so its been like 3 weeks?!!! You should post on a bad seller forum.

How bout wait until they call you back with a tracking number instead of harrassing them with calls and emails every day?

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
was in "in stock" when you ordered it?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
look i dont want to sound like some whiny little bitch but.......... i was told it was in stock when i ordered it.then i called after a week and they said it had just come in and they were sending it out.and i was told it would be here last week(i was fine with that). Now it's been aprox 30 days since the order was placed. not 3 weeks which would be 21 days for you kids keepin up at home. if it wasnt in stock,backorder,ect... i would be fine with it if they would just call and tell me.last week their voicemail said they where at some WEROCK competion and would be back monday at noon to return calls and emails(no calls returned). i just want to know the status of my shifter. thats all i want. thus the reason why i call and email constantly.i gave them my personal number, my work cell number and my office number, so it's not like they cant get ahold of me. i was never emailed and invoice or tracking number. so i have nothing to go by but a charge against my account.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fuck um i have had enuf of their bullshit i canceled the transaction on my card. anybody know of a good top shift toyota twinstick with a boot from a reputable vender

·
Registered
551 Posts
fuck um i have had enuf of their bullshit i canceled the transaction on my card.
Sometimes this is what you have to do.

I ordered a Currie twin stick from some off the wall place because of the price.I got the stick in a within a few days,dropped shipped from Currie.
I open the box and the damn thing is used!I go back and forth the seller and says currie will only knock $10 off of it.I say no.
Get a return UPS tag from seller and send it back.Waited for the credit on my card for about 3 weeks.Even after talking to the seller,still nothing.
Had to file a dispute with the CC co. and got my refund.

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
i can give you twenty honest reasons why fror, diamond axle and brian ellinger are great, but this one experience sucks...sorry dude...i have the fror twin stick on my truck and it works excellent, wish you got yours so you could see...

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
dude had i seen this two days ago i would have stopped in their shop for you! I was up running a trail and i had to drive past their shop to get there

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
your an impatient douche bag

I waited almost 6 weeks for this axle.

Did you ask him what the turnaround time is? I think you forgot that he "makes" these things. You know "fabrication" takes time.

Thier communication sucks, but thier products well make up for it. I know that thier company is a small venue. So the person your trying to reach to talk to is "making" yours, mine, and everyone elses. So every time your bitching about not having your product because it is being made, your making the next guy wait even longer.

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
I waited almost 6 weeks for this axle.

Did you ask him what the turnaround time is? I think you forgot that he "makes" these things. You know "fabrication" takes time.

Thier communication sucks, but thier products well make up for it. I know that thier company is a small venue. So the person your trying to reach to talk to is "making" yours, mine, and everyone elses. So every time your bitching about not having your product because it is being made, your making the next guy wait even longer.
If I'm spending a chunk of $$, I'd like to think communication is key.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i am gonna check out daves twinstick. and yes i know communication is key, that why i tried so much to get ahold of him. i realy wanted thier twin stick. i wouldnt care how long it took to get here as long as i knew it was coming.having a charge against your account with a company that dosent answer/return your phones call's is no being impaitent. like i said, if he called and told me me it would be here in 6 months i would be fine with that as long as he called me back

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
i am gonna check out daves twinstick. and yes i know communication is key, that why i tried so much to get ahold of him. i realy wanted thier twin stick. i wouldnt care how long it took to get here as long as i knew it was coming.having a charge against your account with a company that dosent answer/return your phones call's is no being impaitent. like i said, if he called and told me me it would be here in 6 months i would be fine with that as long as he called me back

question is what is your real motivation with this post since you have had the parts and are still ranting about it ? :mad3:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.