Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the steering knuckles, spindles and hubs, along with some nice histeer arms. Had to switch to minitruck knuckles and hubs to run 30 spline axles. I have the old coarse spline axle for the driver's side also, but other side was destroyed. Also have the lockouts too. Send a message if interested. Price nego, or might trade for something useful to me.

·
Desert Rat
3,839 Posts
How early? looking for a Steering Bell Crank for a '77. Not sure what other years are workable...

Anything from a July 69 or newer should work.

I think I still have one that Georg gave me to forward to the community at large as needed. Yours for the cost of shipping.:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sounds good. Shipping to 93616. If you want, PM me the cost, and will get that off to you.
I tried to tighten mine up this week. Was hoping that it was just loose, no such luck. :(

·
Desert Rat
3,839 Posts
Sounds good. Shipping to 93616. If you want, PM me the cost, and will get that off to you.
I tried to tighten mine up this week. Was hoping that it was just loose, no such luck. :(
OH! If all you need are the guts, I've got something even better!

·
Desert Rat
3,839 Posts
Found the pic! Mini truck PS did this to a center arm with brand new guts in it::eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
888 Posts
That's what mine looked like on big sluice at Rubithon this past year!
If you run the minitruck power steering, carry a spare....
PMK

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just need the inards..
Mine has power steering by Armstrong. LOL, I don't think I will be breaking mine that bad with it. I do need the guts, but I will take the remains and be sure to give them a proper bury. or might just "frankenstien" it back as a spare.
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts