Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My second post here but have been lurking for quite a while (year or so) just haven't had anything worthy to say but 2wice :flipoff2: ;) :flipoff2:

Finishing up my SAS on a 2000 CC Frontier. All work has been done by myself at home.

Here's the short list of specs..

37 Boggers, Full Width 60 in front High Pinion/ Sterling 10.25 (Fawkin' Ditch Witch) in the back/TR Beadlocks 16x10 with 5 inches of backspacing.

Have to hook up the drive shafts, hook up the steering and it's ready to go. Gonna start bending the EXO tomorrow.

Thought you guys might like chewing on a Nissan a little..;)

MVM

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
kool truck! you gotta have balls to put the torch/sawzall on a truck the bank still owns part of :D

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
i second the comment on have the balls, thats kinda the same with me, but mine is not nearly that hacked up....yet:p
nice other wise, can't say i've seen too many of them built up tho.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
theyrenotBoogerWeldz said:
kool truck! you gotta have balls to put the torch/sawzall on a truck the bank still owns part of :D
Nah, it's all mine:p on a 36 month loan. Traded my 95 YJ in on it to knock the price down...

Wanted something different and the Crew Cab is bonus.

Thanks guys,

MVM

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
EXO's are gay. I would just do some good nerf bars and bumpers and save yourself the trouble of an exo (and the looks)

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Exo's look sweet i don't know what your smokin

Plush paint your cage this COLOR it would look good with the black

·
Registered
273 Posts
not bad looking, I have Nissan's but yours is looking tight......

·
Registered
273 Posts
not bad looking, I have Nissan's but yours is looking tight......except for the bad cut job on the bed.....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The bed is part of the design for the EXO. Along the cut line is where a straight tube will be like a mini flat fender.

I had to do that to make room for the wheel to travel. I know it looks like shit now but I'll post some pics with the EXO done and it will all make sense.

Bene,

What's up Fawker??:flipoff2: :) We need to get together and wheel soon.

I sold the FlatBed and started hacking up the factory bed for a better design.

How's Reiser and the rest of the TTORA boys???

MVM

·
Registered
126 Posts
PLUSH Fab said:

Bene,

What's up Fawker??:flipoff2: :) We need to get together and wheel soon.

I sold the FlatBed and started hacking up the factory bed for a better design.

How's Reiser and the rest of the TTORA boys???

MVM

We're all trying to get our shit fixed for a run to Paragon in May. Marc's about to start his SAS. Don's doing a SAS and 3-link rear with coilovers.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wilson said:
Cool truck, what springs did ya use?
Chebby Half-tons out back and 4Runner rears up front but getting ready to have some Orbit Eyes made (front) for it as soon as I can drive the thing to get it weighed.

Bene,

When?? I want to go if that's cool with you guys. Can't wait to wheel with you guys again..

MVM

1 - 20 of 32 Posts