Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are alot of great companies that sell great Toyota parts. In the past 6 years I think I have ordered from all of them. On 20 December I decided that I needed a new set of steering arms, pitman arm and ARP studs for the arms and hubs. After doing some research for arms, I decided to order everything through FROR instead of the studs from them and the arms from someone else. They do currently have the best deal on the internet for steering arms from my perspective anyways.

On 26 December I was curious on how long it would take my order to get to Hawaii so I emailed FROR on that date to see if my order had been shipped yet. On the 27th I recieved the following email from FROR:

John-
We are actually closed this week. However since I stopped into the
shop,
I'll go ahead and get this boxed up for you and get it shipped.
Typically UPS is only 2-3 days to you guys over there. It will leave
today. Thanks for your patience.

Amber
Shipping Manager
Today my shipment arrived 2 days ahead of UPS's schedule, I opened up the package and the steering arms were not the same as pictured on the website, instead they were the new forged All-pro arms:smokin:

I would like to thank Amber from FROR for shipping my order even though the company was closed last week. And also thank Brian for running an excellent business with great cutomer service.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Jon, can I have one of your ARP hub studs? I lost one of mine this past weekend. Also, if you want to trade your new All Pro arms for the nostalgic, antique, old school All Pro set I have (the cast ones that others have had problems with it being porous and cracking/shattering) I would accept an even swap and would not accept any cash from you on top of the trade. Thanks in advance! :flipoff2: I knew I should have followed you up that other hill. :shaking:

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts
Thank you for your business Jon!

We were closed last week, but here almost every day, just sporatic schedule, trying to get some things done, and inventory done for the new year. So when Amber was in she was going over online orders, and similar "office" stuff. For those that havemt figured it out, Amber is actually my wife, and in so has the same vested interest in taking care of our customers.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
+1, I just ordered ARP studs from them as well, and they are taking the time to ship it USPS to Canada for me so I do not pay UPS Fawkyouuptheass charges.

Not many companies have taken the time to do this for me.

Adrian

·
Registered
741 Posts
I Too Would Like To Thank Fror For There Order They Shipped

From What Amber Was Telling Me Is They Did All This With 2 Feet Of Snow That Dumped On Them

They Were Going To Work When Ups Was Shut Down, Amazing Enough When I Called Amber She Was Right On Top Of It, Knew My
Order, And Confirmed Shipping

Thanks Again Guys

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
While I haven't ordered from Brian directly , I have his t-case center plate & skid plate. Great products!

·
Registered
34,184 Posts
Brian and his crew are amazing. He has always taken the time to talk about any of his products and wheeling in general. He's in an elite class of people like Marlin, Bud (of Budbuilt), Jim @ inchworm, and Mike Caskey @ ORS.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
have done buisness with Brian several times and talked to him at WEROCK Goldendale, took time to answer all my dumb questions when he prob. had a lot if other things on his mind. Great company and person to buisness with, by the way Brian when I build my 609 you will be getting a call for a housing:cool2: .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts