Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who can make a tcase mount similar to the FROR mount and have it in vegas by the end of the week???

All I need is the center part. And considering that I am on a serious timeline so that I can make it to NM for the Chile Challenge this sucks.

In case you are wondering this will be for a Landcruiser with a SM420 and dual Tcases. The cases are clocked thanks to a very sweet adapter from OTT.

Any takers?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I have a just what you are looking for sitting in a box. ;) I can ship it out wednesday morning.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I made one kinda like thiers:

If ya really need one, I can make just the center piece, but I a little ways away from you. I really just wanted to post a pic cause I got my digi camera the other day.:D

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
jesselt - that is a nice looking mount!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
DRM said:
jesselt - that is a nice looking mount!
Thanks, It was the first thin I ever really fabbed, so i took my time and made is as good as I could. It wouldn't look nearly as good if I hadn't ground down all the booger welds though. But it's all good.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Ben Holloway said:
amj you make crossmembers, or do you have one layin around

Ben
I have a center chunk laying around that was used on DSI buggy but when we put in the d300 it found it was to the pyle of crap. I could make more if there was some interest.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
you are worse than me, running late, up all night bootiefabbing and even wrneching when you arrive at the wheeling spot....well you probly aint that abd...but i am ;)

·
Registered
777 Posts
nice looking mount there Jesselt...how think of metal did ya use there?? when it's mounted, does it seem to bow down at all??

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
I have several of the plates made, but it would be Wednesday before I chould ship one but you would have th drill the holes and fit it. Otherwise I could have it drilled and in the mail by Thursday - but that probably won't be there on time unless you wanna pay for overnight on it.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Toyotafourwheeln said:
nice looking mount there Jesselt...how think of metal did ya use there?? when it's mounted, does it seem to bow down at all??
The center piece is 3/8", and the tube is 1-3/4" .120 wall. It doesn't bow down at all. Very sturdy.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I've got one of DRM's plates ready to go. Wasn't going to use it for another month or so. Can ship it out tomorrow am.

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool guys thanks, AMJ is going to try to help me out.

Thanks!!!

Ooooo 150:1 in a propane turbo 104.5" cruiser!!!!!!!!

Dam I gotta drive this thing..
:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2:

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BTW, I assume that I am going to have to get longer bolts huh..

Anyone have the specs on them handy?

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
Jason M said:
BTW, I assume that I am going to have to get longer bolts huh..

Anyone have the specs on them handy?

Buddy of mine has been running the stock bolts without a problem for over a year now...

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DRM said:

Buddy of mine has been running the stock bolts without a problem for over a year now...
Cool!
:D

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
jesselt said:
I made one kinda like thiers:

If ya really need one, I can make just the center piece, but I a little ways away from you. I really just wanted to post a pic cause I got my digi camera the other day.:D
Hey man you took a picture of mine. When did you come to Tennessee and get in my shop? No seriously, I built one very simular just a few days ago. You got some very good looking work there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts