Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
62k miles. No torque converter & needs shifter assembly for T-case. $550 OBO. Would prefer local AZ pickup, will ship at buyers expense.

[email protected]
(Eric) 623-363-4576

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Eric----man....I'm tempted. I like the autos and that being a late model one means it is buildable with 4 cyl transfer cases. Mind if I ask what the history is on it? What major intersection do you live at? I'm at Ray/Arizona. ZUK

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ZUK said:
Eric----man....I'm tempted. I like the autos and that being a late model one means it is buildable with 4 cyl transfer cases. Mind if I ask what the history is on it? What major intersection do you live at? I'm at Ray/Arizona. ZUK
Bought it from a salvage yard in Wyoming. 4-Runner was a roll over. I thought I could get it to work for my application, but no dice. I have a new pan and tube for it I am including as well (original was damaged in shipping) that is really all there is to it. It has all the hard wiring, plugs, etc. I'm at Chandler Blvd. and Rural (approx) give me a call if you want to stop by and take a look. (623) 363-4576

1 - 4 of 4 Posts