Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says, I am looking for a complete body, doesnt have to be perfact, and frame. I would perfer it be an 80-86 but I really don't care. the more there the better. I do need a title.....kinda like before I'll take anything if it is salvaged I don't really care.

I am trying to put together a DD, by cutting up my trail rig and putting all my stuff in a DD. just had a son 3 mo.s ago and I want to be able to take him wheelin'.......

I live in Bowling Green KY, located 1 hour north of nashville. I will drive to pickup but I don't want to go too far.

if you have what I need I do have alot of extra parts and might be able to scrounge up some cash. if you have a running truck that is worth it and would like to trade for the trail rig I will consider.

the trail rig is an 86 Bronco II WITH A 351m/np435/205 full width D44/9". 9" is spooled and both axles have 5.13's. wristed arm, JBG superflex coils, add a leafs in the rear, fuel cell, 35x 12.5's, chopped top, there is some body damage from my last wheelin trip, but like I said it is a trail truck. there is still work needed like drop pitman arm installed (comes with), coil perches bent, rear axle seals, shock brackets need to be moved in a little, but it is not anything big and it wheels like a champ.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
here is some pic's of the truck:

rear:

there is some body damage on the doors and the driver fender from the last wheelin trip, but everything still works and none of the glass was taken by the ground, I have another set of doors I will give if you want them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts