Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a cab & chassis 14-bolt rear axle with 4.56 gears, open diff, 63" wms-wms for sale in Oakland, CA. Won't ship. Price is $250, firm. (What I paid.)

Drum brakes are off, and it's ready for a rear disc brake conversion.

Pics: http://www.birfield.com/~morgan/fs/14bolt/

Morgan <[email protected]> 510-418-0256

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Len, yeah change of plans. Although I do also own an NP205 now. But no, I'm gonna super I get it with the vehicle at current specs. 2F, toyota axles, 4spd tcase, 35s. Steady as she goes.

D60s are too expensive, and I don't want to do a V8 swap anytime soon. And I am tripping over that 14-bolt.

Morgan

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Was that originally a dually 14 bolt axle? Do you still have the drums and backing plates sitting around?

Eric M.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, it's a dually, 63" wms-wms. No, sorry, when I bought it I intended to do a RDB conversion on it, so I left the brake drums & hardware with the seller.

Morgan

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Want to get rid of the hubs?

·
Registered
61 Posts
:flipoff2: for you if you want to get nothing instead of something. You can't go to a junkyard without tripping over these axles <100 bucks:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Uh, thanks for the advice. This one isn't under a truck, so no removal is required. I paid $250 for it so that's why I'm asking $250.

Have a nice day.

Morgan "my real name" Fletcher
Oakland, CA

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
last time i was at pnp i didn't see any Cab and Chasis 14b:rolleyes: i saw a whole lot of full width ones. :p If you don't like his price don't f'n reply:mad: . what is with all the j-holes on the for sale board.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts