Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling 4 Procomp 32"x11.5"-R15 tires as spares. They all have 50 to 60 percent tread left on them. They ride a bit rough on the street to I would recomend them as trail spares. All in very good shape. All about 1 yr. old. I went to 35's after SAS'ing my Tacoma, so I no longer need these.

$50 each or best offer.

Local Pickup only. Located in fremont, CA

email me if interested [email protected]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats fine with me, I just need to get them out of my garage. Call my cell phone when you want to arrange pickup. Thanks

510-579-7792

fremont, ca

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
im interested in these...ill let you know for sure after work.....ive got $125 cash.....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sounds good. I was looking at 2 of them closely and it looks more like 45% left on those and the others are closer to 50%. You can take all four for $125. They hold air just fine. These were my daily drivers up until 2 weeks ago when we SAS'ed my Tacoma and slapped 35's on. Otherwise I would still be driving them. shoot me an email

[email protected]

·
Registered
46 Posts
I want these things SO bad. I just paid 400 bucks for 15x8 black rock crawler street lock rims but my stock tires are too skinny to mount them on so i wanted to buy 31's..these are probably worn down to 31's. Since I can't afford new tires right now these would be the perfect substitute for about a month.
I have the money, But I live in Vegas!! Any way to get them here?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts