Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 35 spline drive slugs for sale. I bought them new from Highonda on here. If you can believe, I am ditching them to run lock outs to keep my front shaft from spinning while driving. They have 2 runs on them and are in perfect working order. I will also include a set of snap ring pliers able to install the larger C Clips. I would trade for a set of Warn premium hubs plus some cash so let me know. Located in Wichita, KS. Asking 175 shipped. Here is a picture of everything you will receive.

and a picture installed.

PM me here or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aren't those the Tera-flex flanges that allow you to drive with the flange dis-engaged?

:confused:

Why would you need to sell them?
ease of use. A couple weekends ago I dropped my front shaft on a rock then had to drive back to the camp site. Every place I wheel is going to be that way and I don't want to pull the pucks every time I need to drive between wheelin and camping. Plus I want to move my weak link to the lockout.

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
i have a brand new set of warn 35 spline lockouts if your interested in a trade, maybe you could throw a bit of $ my way to even it out?

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i have a brand new set of warn 35 spline lockouts if your interested in a trade, maybe you could throw a bit of $ my way to even it out?
As long as they are the warn premium hubs(#62672) that is exactly what I was interested in. PM me a price of what you think is fair and we can go from there. :smokin:

·
Registered
10,442 Posts
if that doesn't work, let me know..drop me a pm and I'll give you my number.

Let me know how much with no shipping, if it works out. I want to keep my hubs for everyday use, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts