Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 f350 dually powerstroke supercab lb xlt 4x 80some k miles southbend clutch has 20k on it .this thing is well cared for. always use valvoline blue synth in er and change it often .no dents dings or scratches. never offroad (the jeep does that just fine thanks) been in co all its life so no rust at all 970 222 0065

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Some one needs to break the news to Lance that he can do away with those bandwidth wasting for sale forums since selling stuff works so much better when its thrown in whatever forum someone feels like at the time.

:flipoff2:

·
A fucking killer
7,803 Posts
i take it the rig is free, as there is no price.

Since there is no money changing hands, I will take it. I'll make plane reservation to fly out there so you can sign it over to me and I'll drive it back.

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
no doubt...
whats the price?
and when you say super cab... you mean extended cab or Crew Cab?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
extended cab , and im kinda open for offers. free wont cut it. its a really nice truck.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
373 gears btw went thru the nada book today and discussed it with a dealer friend he figures wholesale is in the 18500 plus or minus 500 range.so if anyone wants to pick up one around average trade value. gimmie a call. 970 222 0065

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
5 or 6 speed ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts