Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Window Licker
14,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this as an impulse buy from someone locally and now having second thoughts. I don't even know how to tig and when I do learn I want a machine that will do aluminum.

You can find the specs for this thing on the web, but basically it's a dual voltage machine so it runs on either standard 110 or 220. It's 100 amps at 110 volts, 25% duty cycle and 140 amps at 220 volts with 25% duty cycle.

It's brand new, never been used. Comes with the ground lead/clamp, stick lead w/ stinger and the tig lead and torch and the gas regulator/hose for tig. Tig still has the original tungsten in it, unground and the rod holder also has never had a rod burnt on it. Doesn't have the case, though I've seen them on ebay for $15.

The coolest thing is the size - it's about the size of a toaster or lunchbox and weights about the same - about 10 lbs.

The 140 was recently replaced by the 150, which sells for over $1500 on ebay with the tig package.

I'll let it go for $800 shipped in the US. Not too flexible on the price as I know I can get it on ebay. Located in SE Houston, TX.

No pics but if interested I can take some when I get home tonight.

·
Window Licker
14,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures for those that e-mailed me:

I'm probably gonna kick myself for selling this thing, but I think a plasma would be a better investment for my needs right now!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
bgaidan said:
The 140 was recently replaced by the 150, which sells for over $1500 on ebay with the tig package.

I'll let it go for $800 shipped in the US. Not too flexible on the price as I know I can get it on ebay. Located in SE Houston, TX.
The 150 is actually a little bigger machine, and is $1260 shipped brand new with tig torch, case all.

Let me know when you put it on ebay, I would go $500 on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts