Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 755 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's got'em, who wheels them?? TowSlut's?? POST IT!

DD that I just picked up for 800 bucks

TowSlut doing it's duty...

The TowSlut ready to cross the driveway that flooded with all the rain.

PumpKin on the rocks at PA Jeep show(yes they are small rocks:D )

Who's got the love for the full size?? Camo, wheeling shots of your DD?? Mo, taken the MeanGreen off road yet?? BTW, PM.. you got it!

·
Premium Member
30,167 Posts
How about a 65 Waggy with stock 327AMC . early custom fab lift. springs from unknown donor. Being restored back to like new.

Doncha love the rhino grill?

http://a4.cpimg.com/image/42/96/21312834-b8b6-0159013F-.jpg

Gotta do some body work on the back...Otherwise pretty clean

http://a2.cpimg.com/image/36/96/21312822-91b7-0225017B-.jpg

Made a FAWKIN newbie mistake. got her running like a top, no smoke or tapping..Felt like braggin so I called over some guys that said "no way is that cow pasture piece of sh!t ever gonna run." Was gonna show em.... Well, before the initial startup, I didnt check my wiring and sure enough, my initial run caused a major short somewhere. All the "important" wires were resting on the exhaust. So much for braggin!

Cary

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Nice big red Xs(ChiefSlapaHo), alot of people are getting those these days!! Nice cherokee, looks like the 79 I just picked up!!:D

·
Registered
93 Posts
[Who's got'em, who wheels them?? TowSlut's?? POST IT!

I got a M725 with a 350 chevy, 420 trans, Brownie 28% over & under box, dodge 205 twin sticked. Finishing the replacement floor with 3/16" steel treadplate. Need to build a new gas tank. Gotta wait until January to buy 4 drive shafts.

Jeff Blackmer
Merriam, KS

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Oxjockey said:

Stealing, I mean, er getting this on Saturday. :flipoff2:
dude i hate you :flipoff2: i want a Chief sooooo bad and i would like one that is not a cancer victom :D

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: FSJ Unite!

hewl35 said:
[ I got a M725 with a 350 chevy, 420 trans, Brownie 28% over & under box, dodge 205 twin sticked. Finishing the replacement floor with 3/16" steel treadplate. Need to build a new gas tank. Gotta wait until January to buy 4 drive shafts.

Jeff Blackmer
Merriam, KS

Now that sir sounds like it will kick a$$... the 715&725 are on my list to buy.

·
Registered
315 Posts
ever since i bought a 77 chief for parts, i have wanted one for a daily driver/mild offroader

the chief i bought was shot so i couldnt do much with it except salvage all the usable parts so its spirit could live on in my CJ-5

looks sweet oxjockey

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Mine: 76 J-10 258/3 speed needs serious help. No wheelin pix on this pc. Hoping for a cad 500 swap and 60/14 as soon as I get a dd. Need a cheep wiper motor (old style) if anyone has one. I have the other boggers just waiting to go on 'cuz I'm lazy and broke.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Oxjockey said:

Thanks, but that's Sundowner's hard work.
Sundowner is getting rid of his rig... ahhh... I hope you decide to come over the IFSJA with that bad boy.... Looks pretty nice...

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Ahh... my first Jeep. What to do with the poor thing...

I still have it, though its sitting in a friend's yard waiting for the tranny to get replaced. Been that way since shortly after this pic was taken.

I've since taken the 35 mtrs off and put them on the TJ and put the 33 swampers on it. It will probably get the 35 mtrs back in a few months when I go bigger with the TJ now that isn't my DD.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
redneckengineered said:
I used to have a badass FSJ :(

Badass it was.....RIP

I still have the vid of you powersliding around the corner and turning it on the lid :D

Here's a front shot of the PumpKin's porch swing that I made. I'ts a rear seat from a waggie and is VERY nice to sit on around a camp fire or under the tent at the PA Jeep show. Yes this was a weight test for it and it held up fine.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 755 Posts