Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious who all is bringing there Ftoys down for KOH this year. I know myself and Martybigtuna will be down there to help Pit for Team Ram Rod in our Ftoys. It's always fun to wheel with other Ftoy owners. So who's going down?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Cycleworx and I will bring a couple Oregon F-Toys down. We will be there Wenesday morning after pulling a all nighter to get there.:D

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
How'd the Ftoys do at KOH ? I passed I think 2 before pit 2 then we broke bad on Aftershock and I didn't see you guys again. Hoping you finished.
I cant think of seeing one going up Chocolate Thunder on race day.:confused:
Maybe I missed it.

Myself and Wrangler Bob did not race ours. We were there to watch the races and explore J.V. We Managed to do the Fissure Mountian Trail, up Aftershock, up and down Jackhammer, up Chocolate Thunder and up Wrecking Ball. Next year plan on getting down there earlier.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Are Jess and Jake volunteering again Friday?

why yes, yes we were... I suspect you do know that by now... :laughing:

good times. One day we will race ours.

missed seeing you Hobie!! we need to get together again soon, I've been dreaming about that pizza and that beer tower since then...

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
why yes, yes we were... I suspect you do know that by now... :laughing:

good times. One day we will race ours.

missed seeing you Hobie!! we need to get together again soon, I've been dreaming about that pizza and that beer tower since then...
ya its hard to visit and find folks at KOH. hope to see yall soon!:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts