Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fuel Injected 5.7, 700R4, and 241C Transfer Case

Complete Drivetrain out of a 1991 K5. Everything works and I can take a video of it running if you want. $1000 for the entire drivetrain plus shipping. I bought the truck for the frame only so a lot of other stuff is for sale too. Let me know if you need HVAC stuff because I don't need it. AC and heat both work great. All wiring intact and will be meticulosly removed if something is removed along with any mounting hardware.

·
Registered
17,122 Posts
it's definetly not a 91 engine, trans or t-case. non of them were available until 93 or later. first year for the vortec was mid 95.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
The ratio on the tag says 2.72. I would be willing to put money on the model of the t-case being a 241. Free bump.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
have you done a comp test on the engine?

has the trans ever been rebuilt?
No haven't done one. But this is a truck that I drive every day. Not sure if the transmission has been rebuilt but I'm sure it has. It shifts real firm like it has a shift kit. My 700r4 in my first blazer didn't hold on to gears the way this one does. It also stays in overdrive fine, my first K5 would always slip. The K5 has had stock 31's it's entire life so that probably makes a huge difference.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
engine tranny T-case sold, I have a ton of other parts for sale if anyone's in need of stock parts like springs, driveshafts, rancho es5000 front (4) 9000 rear (2) for stock ride height. Also have complete HVAC system minus compressor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts