Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
full custom fiberglassed interior...PICs

I have a 88 K5 with full fiberglassed dash door pannels and rear pannels the doors hold 6 1/2,s and tweets, the dash has a 14" lcd tv and slot for deck, the rear pannels hold on fulsh mounted amp the 10" sub on each side... everthing is line-X black... let me know if i should post some pics to see what you guys think? thanks for the feedback

T

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your right

well your right... there is no TECH to this talk but if im mistaken on this, this is the CHEVY thread, where people talk about chevy shit... right... and it looks to me as YOU CAN'T READ either... the first line is IM NOT SELLING this ass... i posted cuz i want to see what you ll think... as in FEEDBACK... not stupid ass comments like yours :flipoff2: but thanks for the bump :grinpimp:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PS... when you buy a star you can talk to the big boys...

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
well your right... there is no TECH to this talk but if im mistaken on this, this is the CHEVY thread, where people talk about Chevy shit... right... and it looks to me as YOU CAN'T READ either... the first line is IM NOT SELLING this ass... i posted cuz i want to see what you ll think... as in FEEDBACK... not stupid ass comments like yours :flipoff2: but thanks for the bump :grinpimp:

Yes let me give you some praise and feed back..:shaking:

Awesome K5 man, freaking sweet ride, chicks must love it, yay for you, yippie! Sweet hope you decide to sell it!

You don't post pics.. and the only thing you describe in your post is your overzealous stereo system? How about things such as specs, suspension, body condition, axles, drive train...fuel injected, carbed? Body mods, narrowed, chopped, bobbed, sliders, cage..lockers, bead locks..tires.. wheel base..I could go on and on.. If you want people to stroke your cock on your awesome k5 and custom interior..there is a post pics of your ride thread.. if your wanting to sell it..there just happens to be a for sale section.

Just because you forked over some coin to buy a star does mean your free to make pointless post with lacking criteria or in the wrong section all together..

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
This thread is worthless!

And if you look at the links to get here, you will find the Chevy forum under TECK TALK!

Not "I am thinking of selling my chit talk" section

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
well i just relized that the pic s didn' post so my bad on that part.. and i f you must know the SPEC on my K5 .... New HO 350, new 700R4, D60 F w 513 locked, high steer..., 14B R 513 spool, NP205 (makes noise need s rebuild), 10 spring/shackle reverse lift, bilstein 7100 w/remote res on all sides, momo buckets seats, cut fendered for 42's but still rub w/ 37" ssr s. and im sure im forgetting alot of stuff. but hope this makes you happy... And i posted this cuz i wanted to see if anyone would like to see or give people ideas for there interior. or TECH on there fiberglass work... Ill get pics up tom when i get to work.

·
Registered
9,366 Posts
well i just relized that the pic s didn' post so my bad on that part.. and i f you must know the SPEC on my K5 .... New HO 350, new 700R4, D60 F w 513 locked, high steer..., 14B R 513 spool, NP205 (makes noise need s rebuild), 10 spring/shackle reverse lift, bilstein 7100 w/remote res on all sides, momo buckets seats, cut fendered for 42's but still rub w/ 37" ssr s. and im sure im forgetting alot of stuff. but hope this makes you happy... And i posted this cuz i wanted to see if anyone would like to see or give people ideas for there interior. or TECH on there fiberglass work... Ill get pics up tom when i get to work.
PS... when you buy a star you can talk to the big boys...
seriously...you need to shut the fuck up. :shaking: First, you don't need a "star to talk to the big boys..." whatever that wannabe macho bullshit comment means. I've seen some of the stuff supersize has built & it looks fuckin' sweet. You've been here long enough to know how this site works. So stop asking and just post pics...if people wanna give feedback, trust me you'll get it here.

·
Registered
489 Posts
FAIL

Go post you ride on the fuckin low rider forum :shaking:
Ask what the people at the mall think, they'll prolly think it's RADDD!!!!!

TITS or STFU !!

·
Newb
3,129 Posts
Should have posted this Tuesday. You see, that's the day the hardcore rock crawling sites give out free cookies for ghey 80's interior mods.

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
I have a 88 K5 with full fiberglassed dash door pannels and rear pannels the doors hold 6 1/2,s and tweets, the dash has a 14" lcd tv and slot for deck, the rear pannels hold on fulsh mounted amp the 10" sub on each side... everthing is line-X black... let me know if i should post some pics to see what you guys think? thanks for the feedback

T
Yea, that'll get you over the rocks.

Sounds like you wanted a ricer but settled for a mall crawler. Either way just GO AWAY... That's what I think.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry

So first off i would like to say SORRY to everyone who couldn't take a joke:flipoff2: i didn't realize that there are a bunch of babys on the chevy site... and NO my stereo doesn't get me over the rocks but everything else on my rig sure does... and you sure can hear me from a mile away.:grinpimp: and NO it's not a F ing mall cruzer ASS. well anyways here are some pics weather you like them or not...

Thanks
T

PS... and if your going to bash people on this site @least help support it...:flipoff2:

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
pps the opening about the LCD is where my tv deck goes but i had to send it out for repair... to many had landings... Oh and i need to clear up that i don't rub on the fenders... just in the front....it hits the cab where your feet are...

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
So first off i would like to say SORRY to everyone who couldn't take a joke:flipoff2: i didn't realize that there are a bunch of babys on the chevy site... and NO my stereo doesn't get me over the rocks but everything else on my rig sure does... and you sure can hear me from a mile away.:grinpimp: and NO it's not a F ing mall cruzer ASS. well anyways here are some pics weather you like them or not...

Thanks
T

PS... and if your going to bash people on this site @least help support it...:flipoff2:

How is this "tech" in the slightest????:confused: I do, however, have to admit that you either got ballz or are severly retarded for continuing to pollute the Chevy forum with this crap.
Additionally, I theorize, the only way this POS is not a mallKrawler it prolly due to the fact you can't (or aren't mechanically able) to cob up a set of driveshafts that DON'T bind because of some mentally deficient amount of lift. Prove me wrong...:evil:

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
interior fab looks real nice, other than the amp mounting I like it. The screen in a little big but with a split feed it coming from a front and rear camera it would be sweet.:smokin: Door panels look real clean as well. All that gm interior design repair and you still have something wedged in below the air vent to keep it in place..

you still posted no pics of the rest of the rig or drivetrain that we actually care about. A zero rate or a B.F. Hammer can solve you front rubbing

sincerely,

-ASS

1 - 20 of 39 Posts