Pirate 4x4 banner

81 - 100 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I am going to do some and funny thing was as soon as we hung up the phone the next call was for that exact thing!

I have not done the sterling ones yet but they are coming up soon.
Definitely let me know if and when you are able to do so. I'll need order some inner 4.125 pucks for now.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Sterling Left handed jigs are now in stock

Unit bearing jigs are also in stock. The unit bearing ones I did from 7" x 1.75 aluminum so this way you can bolt them to the cup and they use the register to align them.

I also now carry the pucks for the AAM 11.5 that use the 4.437 carrier bearing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you have any jigs to do a toyota 9.5 center? I want to center an older land cruiser diff with 3.5" tube, so I think I only need a semi float kit. How much shipped to 98116? Thanks.

·
Mr. Personality
10,289 Posts
Took it a while! Hope you like and feel free to post up a photo of your project you are doing with it.

Dean
Well it only took me 3 years :D

Widening an Eaton using your bar and FF end bushings. I machined the pucks to fit the Eaton housing. Working great so far! :beer:

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'll post up some pictures soon of the Unit bearing set up that I purchased from you. Just finalizing all of the suspension mounts before everything is welded up.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
That would be great. I have yet to take any photos to Pimp them out. Were they what you thought they were going to be?

·
Registered
327 Posts
They are exactly what I wanted. I like that I can actually bolt the pucks to the unit bearing cups. I noticed a slight difference in the machining tolerance of my unit bearing knuckles from spidertrax and the unit bearing cups for the rear axle from spidertrax. I believe it is due to the welding that spidertrax does on the knuckles. The factory Ford knuckle has a tighter tolerance than spidertrax. Your pucks allow a good fit into both factory and aftermarket knuckles.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Would like a quote an a kit shipped to 37421 and probably need a few different pucks building a 609
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
We have the pucks for the Unit bearing set-ups too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dana 70 HD, with 4.125 bearings...

Do you have a kit for this? I checked your website, but couldnt find what I am looking for. What does the kit come with?

Nick

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Yes I do. A few years back I changed my D60/70/14 bolt kit to include the 70HD/D80 carrier so it is all one kit. The kit doesn't do the 80 spindles though.

Dean

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
$450 + shipping. It will do 60/70/14B front or rear spindles. The carrier pucks will also do 70HD and D80.

Dean

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jig bar alignment kit.

Just putting this out there for where credit is due, credit should be given.

Thanks Dean for your AWESOME service and honesty in your dealings with me here in far off Aussie land.
The Jig bar kit and workmanship of the pucks are 2nd to none and as said, your business ethics are unmatched. I wish I could find more businesses like yours.
Blessings to ya. Pete.

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
Would you do a Jig complete set for Jeep Dana 30 / Dana 44 axles? They bend real easy and have lot of customers with Rubicon Dana 44 bent axles that could use a straighten.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm building a FF rear for my FJ40 and am in need of a set of inner and outer full floater alignment jigs.
The center holes for the alignment bar would need to be 1.25".

Can you do stepped carrier jigs with 80mm and 83mm diameters?

Thanks!
Stump

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
How much for the left hand sterling spindle jig, thanks

81 - 100 of 181 Posts