Pirate 4x4 banner

101 - 120 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
i need to get one of these , but i need ends that fit a 2.5ton rockwell spindle.

Anyone near Dean that has a spindle they can send him for measurements and test fit?

Im up in Cannada and my spindles are still at the machine shop(backed up a few more weeks in work) . They are getting bored out for 2" Shafts.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
They are available and they are $450. Standard kit will do the D80/70HD, D60/70, and 14 bolt carriers. The FF jigs will do some D80's and most any D60/70 or 14 bolt.

Dean

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
They are available and they are $450. Standard kit will do the D80/70HD, D60/70, and 14 bolt carriers. The FF jigs will do some D80's and most any D60/70 or 14 bolt.

Dean
How much for just a left hand threaded spindle piece I have all the other stuff thanks.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Yes we do. They will be the AAM on one side and then D80/70HD/sterling on the other side. I haven't made the spindle ones in quite some time so remind me if they use the N11 nut or what.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Our latest addition is the new D44/30 unit bearing jig that also does standard D44 spindles on the other side. This way we can stick with the 1.5" jig bar.

Dean

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
What would I need to take my 9" and make it FF with 60 ends? Just your standard FF kit, or will I need something special? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
What do you have for Solid 40 spline spindles, JRat Sixty9 dropouts/ RuffStuff Sixty9 housings?

I've just finished welding spindles (R), C's (F), trusses and brackets on and would like to double check that everything is still straight.

The dropouts are already built, so their useless for the task. Maybe pucks that go where the inner axle seals sit?

edit: I just tried to go to your site and all I get is a 404 error message.

·
Premium Member
7,249 Posts
Dean, I'm interested in the complete kit.

But just to clarify the ends for the full float kit thread onto the 60/70/14b spindle and have an ID outside of the spindle of 1.5" for the 1.5" bar.

How's the shipping costs?

I'm in SoCal.

Assuming all this still applies?
These are made to support the spindle for axle housing narrowing of Dana 60's, 70's or GM 14 Bolt housings. They also fit the Dana 60 front spindles too. They are turned from solid 7075 so the threads are true to the bore so your alignment is right-on. After one housing you have them paid for. The photo shows the FF jigs on top of the carrier cap jigs.
$250 for the pr
Add $85 for a pr of carrier pucks
Add $200 for an 84" heat treated, hard chrome plated, jig bar.
Or $450for the whole kit.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Shipping is $50ish due to the bar and they ship separately. Yes on your question. Thread them onto your spindle be it front or rear spindles then slip onto the bar.

101 - 120 of 180 Posts