Pirate 4x4 banner

141 - 160 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
They are done. I made the Toy thread on ones do all three things. Housing bushing for mini truck of Fj80 and also thread on the spindle.

Dean

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Great, can you just let me know what the remaining balance is with shipping and I’ll get it right over to you. Thank you

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Great, can you just let me know what the remaining balance is with shipping and I’ll get it right over to you. Thank you
PayPal request sent.

Dean

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Question: do the spindle jigs you sent work for both the yoga spindles and the 60/70/14 bolt jigs as well? I was expecting two sets of spindle jigs but if one set does everything then that’s all the better. Thanks

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
No. Forgot to put the 60 jigs in the box, they are still sitting on the shelf. I will get them out the door today, sorry about that.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
I received the 60/70/14 spindle jigs yesterday but they’re not bushed for the smaller 1.25 bar, they’re still 1.50. Are the bushings something that you can send me and I can press in or do you need the jigs for fitment?

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Sh!T. I forgot that you are 1.25. OK so I have ordered more and will be here Monday. I can fit them to some pucks here so I know they will fit yours once they get to you.
Sorry about that.

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Received the bushings today, I’ll try to make it down to my shop tomorrow to press them in. This should be the last piece of the puzzle.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
They just slide in so you are not stuck with 1.25.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Hi Dean. I'm interested in a bar to work with 9/10" housings and larger, (sterling, 14 bolt), steering and straight applications. What do you have available and recommend. Mostly 3.5 and 4" fabricated housings, unit bearing cups and spindles.

Example below

That housing will be the first to be built with spindles.

Thanks for your time.
Matt
Cutler fab
336-401-2830

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
To get the unit bearing jigs right this time can you send me a cup. I will credit you for the shipping and then some. So FF jig kit to do 35 spline 9" carrier/60/70/14 and 60/70/14B ends is $475. I will have to find a LH sterling spindle to make more of them as I sold my last one a few week ago but they are $85 for one. Unit bearing jigs are $100 for the pr and do 04down/05up. For $85 we can make some housing jigs so you can weld on the truss with no ends.

Hi Dean. I'm interested in a bar to work with 9/10" housings and larger, (sterling, 14 bolt), steering and straight applications. What do you have available and recommend. Mostly 3.5 and 4" fabricated housings, unit bearing cups and spindles.

Example below

That housing will be the first to be built with spindles.

Thanks for your time.
Matt
Cutler fab
336-401-2830

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #159

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
Hey CJ5? Your profile is set up to not receive PM's so call me since I can't reply to yours

141 - 160 of 181 Posts